Jamie Carragher

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It was good that he tried to highlight some of the issues at Everton last night before Neville tried to shite all over it.

TsuWave

soul gradually left his body with each goal

edit - video is flagged as sensitive by twitter due to expletives used by Carragher. It's just a video of him watching/reacting to the goals yesterday

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It annoys me that he gets involved in that stupid shite off field as he's probably one of my favourite pundits. :nervous:

Scandi Red

Hates Music.

soul gradually left his body with each goal

edit - video is flagged as sensitive by twitter due to expletives used by Carragher. It's just a video of him watching/reacting to the goals yesterday
This one?

Pele's blue pil

Supports
Arsenal
Loved the reaction video :drool:. Rate him as one of the few pundits worth listening to just wish he would stop being pals with neville who is a awful pundit who doesn't seem to know what he is talking about most the time and certainly doesn't know what he stands for.

Chief123

He just admitted he’s never been so wrong about a player than he has with Arsenal signing Ramsdale. I think he’s forgotten about his comments regarding Martinez.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I do enjoy him and Neville going mad when it's a great game with lots of chances. Far more entertaining than old man Tyler looking to shoehorn in his rehearsed lines.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Bring your umbrellas and roll up your car windows if you're in London tonight.

IrishRedDevil

Plonker. Can give it out stacks but can’t take it.

If Liverpool won and their players and Klopp were acting like that he would be absolutely loving it. Hyprocite.

arthurka

So Ødegaard doing this for a friend isn't something you should do after winning a football game. Ok

Last edited:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I find it mad how Neville gets way more stick than Carragher when he at least attempts to be level-headed and impartial at times, whereas Carragher is bitter and biased, and most of us shrug our shoulders and say 'what do you expect from a Liverpool legend?'

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He is completely incapable of being keeping his bias in check, and it should be brought up to him by those in charge at Sky, and it would be if it were any other team.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
It's a given that this Arse team are known for their full-time bellendery, but Klopp can run around like a twat and instruct his players to do likewise whenever he fancies in the eyes of Liverpool fans so they can't have it both ways.