Jamie Carragher

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Shearer starts sweating buckets if he has to say anything outside of "He's big, he's strong and he's a great target man."

Him and Jenas last night were fecking useless and I'm sure Carragher's criticism is aimed at them as much as Souness. Their ignorance of major talking points sums up just how lazy and entitled they both are. Sack them both off.

tomaldinho1

Shearer starts sweating buckets if he has to say anything outside of "He's big, he's strong and he's a great target man."

Him and Jenas last night were fecking useless and I'm sure Carragher's criticism is aimed at them as much as Souness. Their ignorance of major talking points sums up just how lazy and entitled they both are. Sack them both off.
Shearer is just a dimwit. It's sad Carragher has had to say it because you'd hope pundits want to at least have the right facts but there's just zero accountability. Sourness is only there as some hook for the last dregs who watch Sky from that generation of hard men footballers, the fact he turned into the Hound from game of thrones and mentioned his fear of fire about 5 times in a row will be his downfall.

croadyman

Cundy is now on Talksport chastising him & Neville for not condemning the fans actions yesterday and guess who is just sitting there taking it like a dummy instead of actually standing up for the club that he supposedly supports

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Cundy is now on Talksport chastising him & Neville for not condemning the fans actions yesterday and guess who is just sitting there taking it like a dummy instead of actually standing up for the club that he supposedly supports
What are you looking for anything resembling sense and reason on that station?

talking robot

Carragher has grown on me in the last couple of weeks. You definitely have to respect him for not putting the boot into United fans for this weekend when this would have been the easiest thing to do. He and Neville have really shown their class in rising above the team rivalries and sticking their necks out for a vision of English football they both clearly deeply believe in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
One of the few impartial pundits.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Fantastic stuff from Jamie this weekend. Proper football man.

Martialfc

The difference between him and Souness is staggering. I find it hard to ever disagree with Jamie he normally speaks sense. He’s good pundit. Souness on the other hand is absolutely dreadful he’s on par with Micheal Owen. “The team that scores the most goals will win the game”. Wish I got paid for giving such insight.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Fair play to Spitty C. He's a decent pundit as long as he doesn't commentate on Pool games.

fergosaurus

Fantastic stuff from Jamie this weekend. Proper football man.
Yeah, he's been spot on and unlike some other so called pundits he hasn't used these events as a point scoring exercise to get a few cheap digs in.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I used to quite like Souness years ago he would big up everything SAF did and the size of the club and really didn't like Jamie C but it's reversed now.

Souness is a joke and Jamie at least researches and can argue while backing it up whether you agree with him or not - same as Neville.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Brilliant by Carragher. You can clearly see the difference between Carragher, Neville and lazy pundits Souness. Carragher and Neville does bit of research or know more about the subject when they give their opinion on something, on the other hand you have bitter old fool spouting nonsense week in week out.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Brilliant by Carragher. You can clearly see the difference between Carragher, Neville and lazy pundits Souness. Carragher and Neville does bit of research or know more about the subject when they give their opinion on something, on the other hand you have bitter old fool spouting nonsense week in week out.
There's a big difference between the likes of Nev and Carra to the likes of Jenas and bloody Souness.

Big respect to Carragher for pointing out how clueless some of these other pundits are.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
There's a big difference between the likes of Nev and Carra to the likes of Jenas and bloody Souness.

Big respect to Carragher for pointing out how clueless some of these other pundits are.
Yeah, also taking on his colleague and Liverpool legend.

Giggs86

Talking too much sense and being likable which I don't like. Everytime I start liking him I remember right away how he murdered Nani at Anfield and blamed him for diving.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He has been the best pundit for years now tbf. This just shows that he is one of the few who really understands football and is beyond just being an ex player

Mike Smalling

Talking too much sense and being likable which I don't like. Everytime I start liking him I remember right away how he murdered Nani at Anfield and blamed him for diving.
Or that time he spat on a teenaged girl.

Dan_F

Excellent. It’s a shame no one directly challenged Souness on Sunday with the huge audience watching, but credit to Jamie, he’s clearly gone away and read/listened to fans even further.