Jamie Vardy

Luke1995

Has the ship sailed on him making a big money move ?

Regardless of his age, he brings goals if you play to his strenghts.

MZX7

@Vato @Varun @moses @Hectic @Solius
Keeps racking up goals despite his age. True beast.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Amazing player, will go down as a PL great.
Absolutely and his loyalty to Leicester is to be admired. Probably deserves more trophies than he'll retire with.
He's also a player who doesn't get enough credit for adapting his game as he's slowed down. He's still quick but he's not Sane levels of quick anymore and still scores buckloads.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
One goal in his last seventeen. Did I hear that right?
2 in the last 23!

Yeah, I think he's done as a player, sadly (or at least the main man). It pains me to say it, but I'm hoping next season he's used a bit more sparingly, either for rotation or impact off the bench.

What a legend though. So glad he managed to grab an FA cup win, to be rewarded for sticking at Leicester instead of sticking

Would love a statue of him, Morgan, Kasper and Marc Albrighton. Previously I'd have said Mahrez and Kante, but they've made their legacys at other clubs now, and I think those who have been around for both have overshadowed them.

2 in the last 23!

Yeah, I think he's done as a player, sadly (or at least the main man). It pains me to say it, but I'm hoping next season he's used a bit more sparingly, either for rotation or impact off the bench.

What a legend though. So glad he managed to grab an FA cup win, to be rewarded for sticking at Leicester instead of sticking

Would love a statue of him, Morgan, Kasper and Marc Albrighton. Previously I'd have said Mahrez and Kante, but they've made their legacys at other clubs now, and I think those who have been around for both have overshadowed them.
not sure there’s enough material to make a statue of Wes Morgan!

Those players that won the league and the cup will always be legends for you.

that’s what football should be about.

Vardy has been a great player, his and Leicester’s stories have been a joy to watch.

a long rest might allow him to come back fresh in summer.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Ihenacho is showing what he's all about now and get enough creativity around him and Leicester could keep going the way they are.
I think they'll need more than Ihenacho, it's tough to gauge whether he's just had a purple patch or if it's the real deal.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think they'll need more than Ihenacho, it's tough to gauge whether he's just had a purple patch or if it's the real deal.
No doubt about that but at least theres something there, unlike Spurs who would be absolutely fecked if Kane leaves.

Ihenacho has always looked promising but now he's had a good run of games and seems more confident.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Iheanacho looked poor yesterday, but tbf looked like he was stuck out as a wide forward.

I think (or at least hope) Iheanacho will come good in the long term, but he needs a partner. He's got a different skill-set - dangerous around the box, but can't play as a lone striker, like Vardy can.

Ibi Dreams

It is kind of crazy how much of a late bloomer he was.

It's amazing. I wonder what he was like as a younger player, was he really not that good or did he just get overlooked for years?

His pace, running, movement and finishing have all been top class at Leicester, hard to believe he didn't always have that in a way

TheLiverBird

2 in the last 23!

His stats says otherwise

In the League this season he’s scored 13 and assisted 9

that’s still a great contribution to be making too a team placed 3rd in the Premier League

and at the age of 34

Crazy player though, he’s been one of the best strikers in the Premier League since his arrival with Leicester, no one can take that away from him

MoskvaRed

Amazing career he’s had. I think back to that infamous game under Van Gaal and I thought he was just a typical relegation club yard dog. He was also wasted at the 2018 World Cup, especially in the semi-final when England were under the cosh and needed to play on the counter.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Vardy is far from finished, his mere presence is a big part of Iheanacho's flourishing of late, let alone the assists he's laid on for him, Yesterday he was playing as the central main man again with Nacho off to the right and looked more like his typical self, next season once Barnes is back and we switch away from this system you'll be able to tell.

He will need to be managed better though and be subbed off more often for example to save his legs

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Vardy is far from finished, his mere presence is a big part of Iheanacho's flourishing of late, let alone the assists he's laid on for him, Yesterday he was playing as the central main man again with Nacho off to the right and looked more like his typical self, next season once Barnes is back and we switch away from this system you'll be able to tell.

He will need to be managed better though and be subbed off more often for example to save his legs
I suspect Daka was purchased with that in mind

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Apparently united are interested. Him to replace Ronaldo?

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Apparently united are interested. Him to replace Ronaldo?
which click bait website you pulled this from? United Won't be interested in him and at this stage of his career I'm not sure he'd move anywhere, he's certainly said similar in interviews

RedDevilMachine

I can't believe he's already 35. Thought he was only 31. God time flies and he's been at the club for a while since he won them the title 7 years ago.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
In hindsight he was right to reject arsenal.