Music Janet Jackson

villain

Hates Beyoncé
What happened there then?
Long story short - Sexism and double standards, similar to the Janet incident.

Longer version - With Britney specifically, he bragged about taking her virginity on a radio show while he was promoting his debut album, in a really disgusting manner - actually his entire album promotion was filled with him constantly making comments about Britney.
Britney at the time was marketed as the innocent girl next door and she didn't speak about her sexual activity. Since Justin made his comments Britney was subjected to a lot of backlash (this was maybe 2001-ish) and people were saying stuff like Britney has 'disappointed' a lot of mothers, and little girls shouldn't look up to her anymore - it really took her career off the path it was on originally.
Also "Cry Me a River" was set up with a Britney lookalike and framed in a way to make her look like as a cheater, even though it wasn't true - but this just fed into her being seen as sexually loose and promiscuous narrative that was started by Justin and again he did nothing to deny it, but rather he continued to fan those flames to her detriment, while he continued to come across like an innocent victim who was heartbroken.
I'm missing more, there was a twitter thread that detailed everything he did to her when the Framing Britney doc came out, I'll never be able to find it now though.

Classical Mechanic

I think he a) commodified the break up he had with Britney and b) framed it in such a way that he was made out to be the victim when it was the other way round.

Longer version - With Britney specifically, he bragged about taking her virginity on a radio show while he was promoting his debut album, in a really disgusting manner - actually his entire album promotion was filled with him constantly making comments about Britney.
Britney at the time was marketed as the innocent girl next door and she didn't speak about her sexual activity. Since Justin made his comments Britney was subjected to a lot of backlash (this was maybe 2001-ish) and people were saying stuff like Britney has 'disappointed' a lot of mothers, and little girls shouldn't look up to her anymore - it really took her career off the path it was on originally.
Also "Cry Me a River" was set up with a Britney lookalike and framed in a way to make her look like as a cheater, even though it wasn't true - but this just fed into her being seen as sexually loose and promiscuous narrative that was started by Justin and again he did nothing to deny it, but rather he continued to fan those flames to her detriment, while he continued to come across like an innocent victim who was heartbroken.
I'm missing more, there was a twitter thread that detailed everything he did to her when the Framing Britney doc came out, I'll never be able to find it now though.
Thanks. He seems cynical to say the least.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

If that stuff is true then what an absolute cuntbag. Ruined Janet's public image and then Britney's one after that. And to think, they're probably more talented than him, Janet is for sure.

Justin has just ridden off of banging beats by Timbaland and Neptunes/Pharrell. He's pretty bland without those two power house producers.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
If that stuff is true then what an absolute cuntbag. Ruined Janet's public image and then Britney's one after that. And to think, they're probably more talented than him, Janet is for sure.

Justin has just ridden off of banging beats by Timbaland and Neptunes/Pharrell. He's pretty bland without those two power house producers.
Word for word, this is almost exactly what I said! Guy's a dick.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
He also was waxing lyrical about Marilyn Manson in an episode of Hot Ones last year... :nervous:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Yeah he’s a prick. He has a bloody diss record against Prince doesn’t he? :lol: