Japanese Messi

Ringo 07

Hope Fergie is reading the Caf tonight. This young kid will sell a lot of shirts and is already twice the size of Messi and probably a slightly better all round player than the Argie also!

Forev

Let's see him play against Stoke on a wintry Monday night...

gulli_G

WOW, when your that good you dont need to pass just rip the whole team LOL

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Reminds me of AdzZzzzzutd when he was his age.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Hope Fergie is reading the Caf tonight. This young kid will sell a lot of shirts and is already twice the size of Messi and probably a slightly better all round player than the Argie also!

Is noone actually stunned by this?

Wow.

Drainy

Got a good future in freestyling.

Professional football? who knows.
Will he ever be good enough at passing, shooting, positional play etc to be a serious footballer? Difficult to tell obviously.

Cold_Boy

Got a good future in freestyling.

Professional football? who knows.
Will he ever be good enough at passing, shooting, positional play etc to be a serious footballer? Difficult to tell obviously.
This I agree with.

TBH we can't tell if 18 year old players can make it or not sometimes?

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded

I am usually always against the YouTube videos but thats something special. Highly doubtful he will ever become a pro but to see someone, never mind at 9 years old, have that kind of ball control is insane. It literally never goes outside of a 2ft radius of his body.

beardsleybob

I am usually always against the YouTube videos but thats something special. Highly doubtful he will ever become a pro but to see someone, never mind at 9 years old, have that kind of ball control is insane. It literally never goes outside of a 2ft radius of his body.
Why? He's clearly ahead of the rest by a great distance. He has impressive ability, just needs to make sure he doesn't get complacent

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Why? He's clearly ahead of the rest by a great distance. He has impressive ability, just needs to make sure he doesn't get complacent
Because he's 9 years old. I knew a kid at 10 who could kick a ball 30-40 yards to someones feet, score curling Beckham like free kicks and corners every single time and run past the entire opposition..... By the age of 15 he wasn't even getting in the local school team as everyone caught up with him.

I wouldn't like to put odds on it, but its surely more than one in a million chance.

holdsteady

Hates Sir Alex Ferguson
He refuses to shoot until he puts the keeper on his arse.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots

Aw so cute, where can you buy one?

Donut

There's a video of Messi when he was around that age and it's very similar. This kid is obviously a huge talent.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
i daresay if one looked around long enough you could easily find dozens of 9-12 year old "wonderkids".

beardsleybob

Because he's 9 years old. I knew a kid at 10 who could kick a ball 30-40 yards to someones feet, score curling Beckham like free kicks and corners every single time and run past the entire opposition..... By the age of 15 he wasn't even getting in the local school team as everyone caught up with him.

I wouldn't like to put odds on it, but its surely more than one in a million chance.
So because the dude you know got lazy and rested on his laurels then you assume this kid will do exactly the same? By your logic the best players are the ones with no talent. Sorry to be generalising your opinion but thats how I read it.

LARulz

Wow. That is very impressive, regardless if he'll never become pro, but if that video keeps circulating I very much expect him to have offers from some clubs.