Jason Wilcox - New technical director

Leak of the day
“Wilcox told ETH to play Bruno as a number 9 v City”
If the reporter did his homework he’d have realised that we had starting using him in that position 3 games earlier.

If someone shows they do not believe in his methods or his leadership, then yes, they should be booted out. Not because he is infallible, but because we need a team that is aligned. And we had an awful lot of leaks in recent years..
You can believe in someone and be aligned while still having disagreements. I would hate to work in an organization where bringing up a disagreement in good faith would lead to that level of retaliation.

You can believe in someone and be aligned while still having disagreements. I would hate to work in an organization where bringing up a disagreement in good faith would lead to that level of retaliation.

Sure. It's not strictly black and white. I hope Wilcox is a good reader of people. You at the very least needs to have people motivated and hungry to deliver for the club, even if they are not playing under their dream manager.

There been any word on what our ‘game model’ will be?

The reported targets aren’t giving loads away

Seems like a Dutch invasion. Relax, if all goes well, we will play Dutch inspired football without a contingent of Dutch coaches and players here in the future, like Barça and the Spain national team.

I read TH wants to play attacking 4-3-3 yesterday on Newsnow.
One can hope. If you look at the current Spain setup, I think that is super balanced and works so well. If we develop in that direction, we could excel imo