Javi Gracia - not doing well (sack watch)

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Does he deserve more praise than he's getting?

He has Watford in 7th just ahead of an excellent Wolves side. Is an excellent manager or will he be another victim of Watford's revolving door policy?

Judas

Open to offers
I think he'll be quite happy how under the radar things have gone for him in a way. How brilliant Wolves have been has done him a favour, him and his team have been able to go about their business largely unnoticed.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Didn't he get Malaga to 7th aswell in La Liga a few years back? This was after their arab money that Pellegrini had ran out aswell.

I agree though he strikes me as manager happy to stay out of the spotlight. Would imagine a few underacheiving big clubs in Spain are taking note of his performance though.

Bojan11

Probably the next manager to get sacked considering how poor Watford were to the back end of last season and start of this season. The owners are ruthless.

AlwaysRed66

Watford's owners are so unrealistic. probably think they should be going for top 4 or the title. Certainly see him as the first managerial casualty of Premiership season.

starman

I think he is decent but reckon he is gone if they lose to Newcastle next week.

Though the people in charge of transfers haven't done him much favours in defensive recruitment. Its going to be his and Watford's downfall this season, not strengthing that end of the pitch rather then just the top.
For a team that was in the FA cup final & pushing for 7th last year, just signing Craig Dawson is embarrassing :houllier:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be a shame. As I said above, like the way he goes about things. Dosen't court the media and just gets on with coaching on the training ground. Watford surely got to give him more than 4 games ffs (I don't think they'll lose at Newcastle anyway) unless there's serious dressing room dissent.

Will easily get a job back in La liga anyway.

ZAKU-RED

Supports
Barcelona
His Malaga was a pain to play against due to how well drilled that team was.

Find it odd that the Pozzo's are willing to spend a good amount of money on Ismaila Sarr, but can't even muster up enough funds to sign some decent defenders. They were interested in our Todibo but we rejected their offers.

Signing Craig Dawson who struggled even in the Championship with West Brom and calling it a day is laughable.