Javier Hernandez | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It was given as an own goal wasn't it? Looks like it came off the defender to me anyway.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Seems like he was on the back heels in that match. Nice to see him pull one off in the build up to Gio's strike.

Vibhas

I think he'll play a lot better next season in terms of getting his touch right and better passing etc, especially with Kagawa who can feed him the type of through ball he craves.

Of course, with the 4231 we'll be playing, he'll be rather limited in terms of minutes, but the season is long, Kagawa may or may not be able to complete matches (resulting in Rooney dropping into his position last season), and if we are chasing a game, I can see us going 4132 for 20-30 minutes. He's a great player to have on the bench, hopefully he's not limited to that however. He's 24 now.

Rossa

I think he'll play a lot better next season in terms of getting his touch right and better passing etc, especially with Kagawa who can feed him the type of through ball he craves.

Of course, with the 4231 we'll be playing, he'll be rather limited in terms of minutes, but the season is long, Kagawa may or may not be able to complete matches (resulting in Rooney dropping into his position last season), and if we are chasing a game, I can see us going 4132 for 20-30 minutes. He's a great player to have on the bench, hopefully he's not limited to that however. He's 24 now.
I just hope he can regain his pace as he looked quite sluggish towards the end of last season. His blistering pace used to be his main weapon, but last season he looked tired whilst running and couldn't beat the last man with ease like he could in his first season.

Status
Not open for further replies.