Javier Hernandez | 2011/12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackingFlair

Lets be fair. Rooney himself would have done nothing with Nani' cross. Chricharito showed in getting in our squad only that goal the difference between a natural finisher and other forwards. Only Owen or Macheda could have done anything with it in our entire collection of 7 forwards! :D
Rooney showed similar movement vs Wigan in the 09/10 season

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Champions?

What a game, I have to admit I'm already missing Welbeck and his link-up play, but football is about goals and Chicharito scores them.

Is there a better finisher in the game?

That run for the first goal was pure poetry, he's playing with Cahill like a balloon on a string. Reminds me of Giggs dribbling, he's just watching the defender shift his weight and the second he does, Giggs changes direction.

Nani seems to have a similarly ruthless view of the game, they link up well.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Anybody think Berba would have anticipated Nani's cross? I don't think so and most would rather be slating Nani for a shit cross. That was the place to put the ball and a proper striker has a feel for these things.
I don't think anyone else in the squad would have, because we so rarely score at the near post. It's one of my few complaints about Rooney, doesn't make enough near post runs.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
This lad is the closest I have seen to the great Dennis Law.

Cahill is pretty decent defender. He turned him inside out.

Bloody ell....
Funny when Sir Alex said something similar to that last season people thought he was going overboard. How things change, eh?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
He's got my backing to score against Chelsea again this time.

I keeping thinking of that first goal against Bolton where he absolutely owned Cahill, who was pretty pissed right after. And what a finish, most near post attempts from that angle are going to be saved.

Going to be brilliant watching him and Welbeck fighting it out to start with Rooney, hopefully for many years to come.

Jaap

Looked like he rolled his ankle. Was good to see him walk off the field so I'm guessing it could only be a strain.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
SAF: 'Shocking tackle, ref's booked him but why wasn't it a penalty, I must ask him. We'll have to wait, his leg is very numb, could be out for a couple of weeks'

Kelvin

any chance welbeck could be fit against stoke, that be a good timing.

Shimo

Cole is a bastard. A couple of weeks isn't bad (if true) considering we still have Berba, Owen, Macheda and Diouf in the ranks.
Welbeck's back in training as well - thought there was talk about being available for next weekend.

iAm20Legend

Welbeck's back in training as well - thought there was talk about being available for next weekend.
I'm more concerned about Smalling and Jonesy though.. I have no idea how we'll cope with Stoke without them.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Even better. Though I'd like to see Macheda feature soon. Don't want his development to stunt more than it already has courtesy of his mare at Sampdoria.
Macheda has looked poor in the reserves.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
SAF: 'Shocking tackle, ref's booked him but why wasn't it a penalty, I must ask him. We'll have to wait, his leg is very numb, could be out for a couple of weeks'
Shite. Step in Mr Owen.

championo

Top Stalker
Disgraceful challenge by that cnut Cole, hopefully Chicharito won't be out for long.
I am not blaming Cole there, Hernandez should have protected himself. It looked like a leg breaker to me and was very happy when I saw the contact was side ways. Could still be a fracture, shocked that they made him walk.
Strange thing is that someone broke their leg just like that at a kick about yesterday. Was similar, they just wanted to smash it in with someone charging them. There are moments when you just have to pull up.

I am not blaming him because I don't think he went to hurt Hernandez, he was trying to stop a goal scoring a opportunity and majority of defenders will charge like that at that angle

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
This was a perfect game for him in theory, with the high lines and end to end action.

Hope he won't be out for too long, he needs sharpness.

manufanatic

"crazy"
I am not blaming Cole there, Hernandez should have protected himself. It looked like a leg breaker to me and was very happy when I saw the contact was side ways. Could still be a fracture, shocked that they made him walk.
Strange thing is that someone broke their leg just like that at a kick about yesterday. Was similar, they just wanted to smash it in with someone charging them. There are moments when you just have to pull up.

I am not blaming him because I don't think he went to hurt Hernandez, he was trying to stop a goal scoring a opportunity and majority of defenders will charge like that at that angle
Really ffs

Kelvin

you what???? :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
All a fecking yellow card does is protect Cole from any further sanction. fecking joke.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
I don't think he went to hurt Hernandez, he was trying to stop a goal scoring a opportunity and majority of defenders will charge like that at that angle
I said the same thing in another thread.

Hernandez should have protected himself.
That's a bit mental though. What should he have done, put his shields up on full charge?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football

It's a pity your not allowed to abuse people here....Mate, I suggest you lay off the drugs. What you said makes absolutely zero sense. Hernandez did what ANY STRIKER plays the game to do. It's unbelievable....

championo

Top Stalker
It's a pity your not allowed to abuse people here....Mate, I suggest you lay off the drugs. What you said makes absolutely zero sense. Hernandez did what ANY STRIKER plays the game to do. It's unbelievable....
Silly attitude.
Exactly correct on what Hernandez did, I also see what Cole did as something any defender will do if they have a chance to stop a goal.
Oh, I am not blaming Hernandez, I just wish he would have stopped himself shot of pulling the trigger on that one. That is what I mean by he should have protected himself. A ref can not help you with a broken leg.
I hope he is alright.
Why do you feel the need to abuse me? Can you not just point out my error? Or you think I am just crazy or I am just wumming or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.