Javier Hernandez | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Having so many good strikers in the team will make him even better.

His attitude and faith are his strength but also key to unlock goals, goals, goals !

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think his futures here obviously. He's not featured because he had a dip - not helped by an injury as we know pre season last season. However recently, he's looked his old self again. I think that get's him in ahead of Wellbeck who's been outstanding but lacks the cutting edge at the minute

He's a real option in this form.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can see Hernandez and welbeck starting wednesday with a midfield of giggs / scholes / anderson / nani

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Man is he good at handling interviews as well. It's like he was brought up to become a politician, a charismatic one, or something. He's Mexican and speaks better English than the majority in the league it seems.

Tidy finish as well. Looks shit hot at the moment.

Saliph

Falling back in love with this guy. To be honest I was unsure of him after last season, but he's been a revelation (yet again) this season. Not only does he continue to score important goals, but his overall play has improved substantially.

Brocky

Man is he good at handling interviews as well. It's like he was brought up to become a politician, a charismatic one, or something. He's Mexican and speaks better English than the majority in the league it seems.

Tidy finish as well. Looks shit hot at the moment.
It's kinda funny, I randomly noticed yesterday that on FM he is rated as 'Unflappable' for Media Handling. Then he goes and does this interview and it's obviously accurate.

He's our very own Speedy Gonzalez. Fast on his feet, fast in thought and a fast talker....in both senses of the phrase.

Love him to bits. Hope he never leaves.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Very quick feet to turn the ball into the net for his goal. Was lucky not to be called offside, but still good to see him on the scoresheet. He always seems to pop up wit important goals. Hopefully he keeps this type of form up for the rest of the season.

Claymore

I think his futures here obviously. He's not featured because he had a dip - not helped by an injury as we know pre season last season. However recently, he's looked his old self again. I think that get's him in ahead of Wellbeck who's been outstanding but lacks the cutting edge at the minute

He's a real option in this form.
I think this is rubbish myself. He's not featured because of Welbeck and SAF preferred him, that it. People make it sound like he was out of form hence the benching, not the case. No surprise that back to back game time and he's among the goals, is it...

If we started him all games in the league he'd get 20+ easy I reckon but with the other 3 about plus wingers that will be tough for SAF to do.

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
All we need is for him to continue not demanding a start in every game. He might turn up to be better than Ole I think.

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
The best thing about Hernandez right now is his all round play,he looks a different player right now.His touch and vision has been improved dramatically.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
An absolute professional, gave his best and scored a crucial goal.
He always does. It's why so many people love and respect him. It's why I think he's a treasure to the squad as he personifies the United way.

As famously quoted on RAWK.

"Hernandez is so fecking shit.. I mean, all he does is score goals? Literally.. That's all he does."

Jaz

I think Hernandez was born in the wrong profession.

He should be working in PR or comms, his responses to interviews are simply the best from a player.

Rossa

He always does. It's why so many people love and respect him. It's why I think he's a treasure to the squad as he personifies the United way.

"Hernandez is so fecking shit.. I mean, all he does is score goals? Literally.. That's all he does."
And all Vidic does is to defend - we have a bunch of shit players; all DDG does is to be a goalie.... :houllier:

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned

Yeah, he excels at the most difficult thing in football. Rubbish to be honest.

Its mental that site. Mental.

Varun

Staff
I absolutely love his interviews. Such a cheerful and happy lad. Great to see.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
I think his overall play has come on leaps and bounds. His first touch, awareness and balance have obviously improved.

Which obviously was what was happening last season when all of us complained about him being a bit shit due to putting on a pound or two. Now it's paying dividents.

Give him a run of games, and he'll be lethal. Unfortunately he'll have to be content with playing the role of the super sub as of now, due to us having the worlds best striker in our side.

Ah, problems.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I think this is rubbish myself. He's not featured because of Welbeck and SAF preferred him, that it. People make it sound like he was out of form hence the benching, not the case. No surprise that back to back game time and he's among the goals, is it...

If we started him all games in the league he'd get 20+ easy I reckon but with the other 3 about plus wingers that will be tough for SAF to do.
And that is fine. Hernandez benefited enormously when SAF deployed a similar policy of him instead of the hapless Berbatov.

Welbeck is at a stage in his career that he needs games as opposed to simply training to fundamentally advance his education, hence the slightly special status. Im sure Hernandez understands and hope he views his career with us in the long term as opposed to thinking simply about the here and now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He's an intelligent lad with no love for the limelight and no interest in controversy and as such it seems like he has been spared the media training and "erm yeah i know inscored an amazing winner but I'm just really pleased for the team" stock responses.

He just politely tells it like it is.

MUFCgal

That's just mind boggling. They'd give anything to have Hernandez in their team, somebody who is a clinical finisher.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
He'll force his way into the starting line up at this rate. The improvement in his overall game is really apparent.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I feel ashamed. I doubted him at the start of the season when we signed RVP. I thought his time with us was running out, and that Fergie may give up on him due to the lack of dimensions to his game.

But twice now - he's saved our asses. I'm ashamed I doubted him. I've always had a huge man love with him - what a great guy. His interviews are top class as well.

I'm always right

I feel ashamed. I doubted him at the start of the season when we signed RVP. I thought his time with us was running out, and that Fergie may give up on him due to the lack of dimensions to his game.

But twice now - he's saved our asses. I'm ashamed I doubted him. I've always had a huge man love with him - what a great guy. His interviews are top class as well.
Jeez, and you really should be ashamed too.

Hernandez has always been and always will be a brilliant player to have in your squad. He's one of the best goal scorers in the World.

Heardy

Anybody know what the "C" is about? Only noticed it since the second half of last season?!

"Chicharito"
"Champion"
"Christ"

I'd say it was for Chicharito, but never seen it mentioned but itIt seems to be his trademark celebration now..?

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
What do our fanbase in general feel about one of our most prolific scorers being an actual lesbian, male footballer?

Status
Not open for further replies.