Javier Hernandez | 2013/14 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinjisan

Account closed by request
Valencia can feck off. I don't want him to go anywhere.

I am also vary of us sending Henriquez or any south/latin American to Spain on a loan. They see the sun and sand and start getting ideas. Keep them locked up in rainy Manchester or nearby areas.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
If they want him they can blow all that money from his release clause plus another £5 million.

When I say release clause I meant Soldados.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
feck that. If they want Hernandez, I want us to be dicks and say we would only be interested in 45+million.

Even that, I'd want him to stay.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
It's such a typical and predictable bull shit story. Not going anywhere.

buckooo1978

no chance

even if we wanted to sell which I'm sure we aren't Valencia couldnt buy him

they are still in major financial problems and will replace Soldado with a loan from Madrid/Barca or a bargain

Bebe

These rumours come up every now and again because he isn't a starter for us and probably would be almost anywhere else. What the papers don't realize (or willfully ignore) is that he seems to have the best attitude of any footballer in the world, and is quite happy to do whatever necessary to help the team rather than look to his own fortunes. He seems to be very grateful just for the chance to contribute to United, rather than wonder if things might be better elsewhere.

I'd almost like Rooney to be sold, just to give Hernandez a chance at playing a more central role. I really do think he's capable of it, and he's a very easy guy to root for.

Shark

@NotShark
If my memory serves me right, Valencia were strongly linked with Hernandez before he signed for us. So it'd be no surprise to see them interested now.

Anybody remember this goal? :drool:

Will Absolute

Chicharito will probably give it another year, particularly if Rooney goes. After that, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to move on. It's ridiculous someone that good being a bit-part player. Especially considering some of the dross that starts regularly for us in other positions (did I hear someone say midfield?).

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
If my memory serves me right, Valencia were strongly linked with Hernandez before he signed for us. So it'd be no surprise to see them interested now.

Loved that goal. Of all the goals I've seen him score for United, I think that was one of the most clinical of finishes, under huge pressure, any more to the right and it's hitting the post. So good.

Tibs

I want to see Chicharito feature in atleast 45 games next season.

I see him as our No. 2 striker behind RvP - regardless of whether The Ambition One stays or not

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
He better get shitloads of playing time this year.
If Valencia, Nani, Young and Zaha do their jobs this season, I see no reason why Chicharito couldn't score 25 goals this season, even if he primarily gets brought on in the second half. The man, small as he is, pure predator. A Mexican Ruud without the snarl.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
The Mirror are claiming Chico wants to see what will happen with Wayne Rooney before deciding if to go to Spain (link).

Revan

Assumptionman
The Mirror are claiming Chico wants to see what will happen with Wayne Rooney before deciding if to go to Spain (link).
I don't care that much what happens to Rooney (in fact I would like more to see him out) but I will be devastated if we lose Chicha. I think that he decides to stay regardless of what happens with Rooney, but if he doesn't get more playing time, then next season it could be a bit different.

The Neviller

Chicharito will probably give it another year, particularly if Rooney goes. After that, I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to move on. It's ridiculous someone that good being a bit-part player. Especially considering some of the dross that starts regularly for us in other positions (did I hear someone say midfield?).
Dross starting regularly for us? fecking hell. Who, exactly?

Will Absolute

Dross starting regularly for us? fecking hell. Who, exactly?
Relative dross, not absolute dross. Exaggeration for the sake of effect - I think the players will be too busy counting their millions to take offence.

I had in mind players who are significantly less good in their positions than Hernandez is in his. Last season, Valencia, Young, Cleverley and Anderson fit that description.

The Neviller

Relative dross, not absolute dross. Exaggeration for the sake of effect - I think the players will be too busy counting their millions to take offence.

I had in mind players who are significantly less good in their positions than Hernandez is in his. Last season, Valencia, Young, Cleverley and Anderson fit that description.
Stupid exaggeration. Crap effect.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea

Oddly enough I remember that goal, wasnt it very late on? and on ITV?

When you compare him to some of the players you guys overate I'd say this guy is massively underrated. I'd have him at Chelsea in a heart beat. Seems like a nice person too.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons

Cleverley? Have you watched United last season? In first half of the season, he was one of the best and most standard performers in our team.

paceme

Golly Gilmore
“What’s the matter, lager boy, scared you might ta

When you compare him to some of the players you guys overate I'd say this guy is massively underrated. I'd have him at Chelsea in a heart beat. Seems like a nice person too.
If he gets the games I honestly think he can become one of the best strikers around in terms of his goal scoring. His record for Mexico is insane and he can score against anyone.

Revan

Assumptionman

It was around 80 minute, only after some minutes he came from the bench. And feck off, you can have fat Rooney but not Chicha.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
It was around 80 minute, only after some minutes he came from the bench. And feck off, you can have fat Rooney but not Chicha.

I'd have him here just so he couldn't score against us anymore.

Brightonian

Bit of a non-sequitur there, don't you think? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.