Other JCS - Criminal Psychology(Youtube Channel)

Sweet Square

Anyone else watch this ? Spent the weekend binge watching the lot. It's surprisingly well put together for a youtube channel even if it's just playing armchair psychologist.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Yeah, I’ve seen a bunch of those. Fascinating stuff. I’m also interested in how he gets the footage.

FireballXL5

I've watched all of them, and they are fascinating. It's funny and sad how they think they can outsmart the interrogators.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
- Is Dexter ill today?
- Why Mr Kirk, Dexter's in school
- I'm afraid he's not, Miss Fishborne. Dexter's truancy problem is way out of hand. The Baltimore County school board have decided to expel Dexter from the entire public school system
- Oh Mr Kirk, I'm as upset as you to learn of Dexter's truancy but surely, expulsion is not the answer!
- I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer. It's the opinion of the entire staff that Dexter is criminally insane-sane-sane-sane-sane

Deery

Dreary
Watched the first couple of videos, will watch more good channel..

The insane guy in the first video, “death penalty, eye for an eye”… :lol:

Drainy

Been watching for a while now, amazing channel.

There are a few very good true crime channels but JSC just does it better. Glad he has said he'll be uploading more often going forward.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Yeah the one with the innocent is scary as feck

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
- Is Dexter ill today?
- I'm afraid he's not, Miss Fishborne. Dexter's truancy problem is way out of hand. The Baltimore County school board have decided to expel Dexter from the entire public school system
- Oh Mr Kirk, I'm as upset as you to learn of Dexter's truancy but surely, expulsion is not the answer!
- I'm afraid expulsion is the only answer. It's the opinion of the entire staff that Dexter is criminally insane-sane-sane-sane-sane

Sweet Square

Yeah, I’ve seen a bunch of those. Fascinating stuff. I’m also interested in how he gets the footage.
I've seen people mention that the stuff is from public domain but I can't find anything.

The best part is from the first vid @Sweet Square posted. The school shooter pretends to hear voices and the interrogator asks him if the voice can recommend a defence lawyer :lol:
The look on his face at the moment is something else. Going down the crazy line was extra odd because he had filmed himself calmly on his phone before talking about how he was going to be the next mass shooter.

My personal favourite is Dalia phone call to her husband after she has just been charge with trying to hire a hitman to kill him.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Oh and polygraph too? Get the feck out of here with that shit.

I've not watched the videos mind. :D

Last edited:

Deery

Dreary
Good watch that, those interrogators are very good although the guy maybe had guilty written all over him.

Tarrou

Dalia Dippolito's defence for hiring a hitman to kill her husband was she did it for reality TV fame

that is genius :lol:

ColvaleGoa

Was recommended this at work today. Some of them were raving about this and it pops on the caf..

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Flew through all of these over a few weeks. They're addictive.

The Dalia Dippolito and Casey Anthony ones are beyond infuriating.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I've seen people mention that the stuff is from public domain but I can't find anything.

The look on his face at the moment is something else. Going down the crazy line was extra odd because he had filmed himself calmly on his phone before talking about how he was going to be the next mass shooter.

My personal favourite is Dalia phone call to her husband after she has just been charge with trying to hire a hitman to kill him.
This is the most cringe thing ever! :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
- Is Dexter ill today?
That boy needs therapy
Lie down on the couch! What does that mean?
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
2 spoiled airheads

Jodi Arias is another.

obviously mental illness too but crazy that they thought they could lie their way out of it.
Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony felt very similar to me. In the way that they presented themselves in interviews and at trial.

Both absolutely infuriating. There is so much concrete evidence there and they just straight up deny it. They surely must actually convince themselves they didn't do it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony felt very similar to me. In the way that they presented themselves in interviews and at trial.

Both absolutely infuriating. There is so much concrete evidence there and they just straight up deny it. They surely must actually convince themselves they didn't do it.
Its extreme denial/being totally spoiled/their looks and acting innocent probably always got them out of any minor trouble up to that point

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Looks like they're closing up the shop. YouTube deleted quite a few of their videos (YouTube analytics show that they've "lost" 70 million views this month) and the channel had just posted this message:

JCS - Criminal Psychology 18 hours ago
That's a wrap, folks. The flagged videos violate the "violence" and "sensitive events" guidelines. The same old tune we've been hearing since 2018. It's their gig so fair enough. We cannot thank you enough for the love you have shown this channel, and we will of course keep you updated on our next move. Love goes out to you all x

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
YouTube rules are weird and applied sporadically and unevenly. Most likey they hire Premier League referees as moderators.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
YouTube is basically just committing suicide. Day by Day it becomes worse and removes good content, promotes dogshit content, and has dodgey goings on.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
This is why we can’t have nice things…or something like that. The bad eggs are ruining it by making the algorithm target educational videos.

Many content creators are moving to - or at least splitting up their videos between - other platforms like Nebula. I loathe having yet another streaming subscription but if it’s cheap enough I might be tempted.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
the algorithm recommended these to me for the first time this week, and now they're removing it...

lsd

The Oracle
Just got into these the past couple of weeks and they are amazing. The best ones I've watched are the two 12 year girls who stabbed their friend they were just so scary.

Plus the two guys clearly watched Scream too much and tried to make their own version.

It's amazing to get a glimpse into the mind of people who would do these things

The interregations are so addictive you can't stop watching and for once the narrator actually helps matters

Sweet Square

On a similar note, before christmas I watched a ton of Herner Werzog death row documentaries.

Really depressing and bleak but a must watch.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Next they'll get rid of Biographics.org and Geographics channels, Kilian Experience and then nothing will be left except shite influencers and their shocked faced thumbnails.