Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
I have quite high hopes for him this season.

He has pace, good skills and can pass. I hope he plays this season

Sid234

Well he did get injured after starting the 1st game of the season and was out for almost half the season after that.

Drifter

American
Always looks good in these pre seasons. But for some reason gets loaned out or stays on the fringes of the first team.Hopefully LVG will give him his chance.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Was expecting him to break through last season really. At 22 you'd think it's now or never.

Loublaze

ATLien
It's going to be really hard for him to break into the team this season. I think he needs a PL loan to a team like Sunderland or one of the newly promoted teams

Obiorahking_

He is going to have so much competition. I really like this guy but he is going to have to compete with young and delay for the LW spot on this team or di maria, janusaj, and Mata on the right.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Probably a make or break season for him, seeing as how he's 22 now and if he doesn't see many chances, he might think of moving on to a lower club. I think he can be good as a wide forward in the 4-3-3 but he has to play some games to show his level.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Actually rate this kid. Seems to impress on every loan out and every pre-season tour.

ChaddyP

Actually rate this kid. Seems to impress on every loan out and every pre-season tour.

Injury completely wiped out his breakout season. i feel it for him. Hopefully more luck will come his way this time. talented kid

Devil may care

Great energy and tidy on the ball, thought after Pereira he was the youngster that impressed the most in the second half.

beergod

I like him. But he might be lacking that last bit of quality to break through here.
I really like him. Has an eye for goal, very intelligent, and is an excellent pass and move player However, I don't think he has enough quality as a dribbler to make it here as a wide player. I would love to be proven wrong.

LR7

I thought he was good again. Measures his passes and crosses intelligently rather than just smashing it in at every given opportunity. I like him. If he happens to go on loan again it should be to a team in the PL. If Newcastle are still interested we should be all over it. He'll get more time there than he will here, they've got a good manager who knows and trusts him.

khoazany

Think he'll be a good deputy to Mata (if the manager trusts him enough).Seems to share some similar traits and roles.

OldTrevil

I've been a Lingard fan ever since his great performances 2 pre seasons ago when we went to Asia, I would love to see him making it through at United. However I also feel he hasn't shown that extra bit of quality since then. I hope he impresses LVG more and gets a chance to show something this season.

buckooo1978

bigger squad required this year and I think it means he and a few others will get regular football between reserves, league cup and on the fringes of the first team....

he seems to keep his best football for the US though

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
I still like the look of this guy. And I'd really like to see him play in a side closer to our first XI.

RooneyLegend

Why hasn't he been used on the left during the tour? He's got lots of quality, expect him give us quality minutes here and there.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
He's right about Lingard though. He is quality, although that still may not be enough to challenge the established 1st teamers we have.
i know, i also rate Jesse but im just saying....dont think there is any player in the world that Rio doesnt rate, WC muppet :)

sport2793

I love Lingard's technical ability which is a cut above the usual hyped English youngster. He has an ability to score goals too. My concern is that he doesn't have the pace to really be a wide player and he's not going to get minutes in the center for us. Probably just bad timing with him, he will have to go to a midtable club and earn his stripes there. If Tom Cleverley can land with a club like Everton, why not Lingard?

Giggsforever

I have said it for years now, he is not good enough. He good speed and decent ability in many ways, but not good enough at anything I feel. Considering his age I think the ship has sailed. He will be loaned out to a good championship side or sold this summer I think.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Lingard is a football player, great football brain, i think he'll be a good Premier League player somewhere, if not here. He's an LVG type player, I think, able and willing to change speeds, slow it down and keep possession, but also very comfortable playing quick pass and move football on the ground.

Give him the freedom to switch places with the AM and come inside at times, I'd say. That's when he's at his best.

prateik

I really hope he gets a fair chance.... or go out on a premier league loan.. Another year in the reserves and 3 month championship loan would be a waste.

lem8sh

Fine player who probably won't make it here due to the abundance of attacking talent but he should have a very good Premier League career regardless. Hope he makes it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.