4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

Great option, local lad etc, but not good enough to be a starter and win the league/CL. Spurs recently signed Moura for a very reasonable fee, he looks twice as effective and dangerous.

Robbie Boy

He was just as shite as most the other night, in all honesty. To be fair to him, he was pretty good for most of last season. In a team playing well, he's definitely an asset to have.

Alabaster Codify7

Good squad option, good lad, but speaks volumes when he's a starter a lot of the time. No other big club would have him starting games.

haram

I feel like he is getting even better as a player. As long as he keeps finding those positions at the edge of the box he will score goals.

ash_86

I thought he didn't have a go against spurs few times he found himself in the edge of the box but no complaints today. His accuracy will improve as he starts to shoot more. Very difficult to mark.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He is a must start for us. The difference in the team when he plays is immense.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Great game, his movement causes problems and creates space for others. Final 5% is questionable but the other 95% isn't at all.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He is a must start for us. The difference in the team when he plays is immense.
Yeah, his movement and ability to press and work rate is very important.

Only issue is, his ability on the ball is bit inconsistent. I mean some times he is very good in tight spaces, sometimes he just loses the ball even when not under pressure. Not a big deal though.

Hopefully he will score lot of goals. Very unlucky not to score already this season, just missed by few inches. His movement and if we play like we did against Spurs and Burnley then he should score lot of goals.

Kostov

I must admit, I was surprised by some of his plays, even good on the ball few times in tight situations. I still maintain we need a player with better quality on the ball, but Jesse did well yesterday. Hope he continues in that vain.

Kopral Jono

My man of the match last night, I thought he was brilliant. Our most intelligent player by quite some distance.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He was great yesterday, he has very quick feet and is a very intelligent player. One of the best dribblers we have in the squad, there were a few times yesterday that I thought he could’ve been 1 on 1 if Lukaku had noticed his runs.

MadMike

I echo the sentiment that he played well yesterday, altough he quite often missed that final touch that would make or a finish a chance.

My only problem, which is not fair to lay on his feet, is that we still have no width down the right side because he plays a free role like Mata and comes inside a lot. Therefore al lour attacks still come down that overloaded left-side which can become a bit predictable and easily shut down by better teams. I don't know what the solution to that is unless we buy a RW.

Backrow Singer

I just want him to be consistent. He has games like yesterday but he has games where he gives the ball away so easily, is wasteful and doesn't show any cutting edge. In his position it's heightened.

I'd really like to see him string a run of good performances together rather than going from one extreme to the other almost.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Would be interesting to see the difference between him and Alli if they were switched. Alli gets to enjoy coming onto the ball in space. Jesse is generally faced with two blocks of 4 in front of him.

Alli is the more effective player and has proven that he has the X-factor, but Jesse arguably has as much ability.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I understand why former players thought he'd do well in Spanish teams. His movement is completely different. He'd thrive in a Barcelona/City/Liverpool set-up.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Bad performance today, good ball for Pogba who shouldve/could've scored but I don't really remember anything else of note, a dissappointment after his performance against Burnley.

I think last season was probably his peak - I doubt he'll get much better. He's still very inconsistent.

AlexUTD

He will because the other option on the right is Mata.
Why not Sanchez on the right? I do not understand the reluctance from playing Sanchez there since his stats from playing RW is pretty good and he is way better a option there than Lingard/Mata.

I would play Martial on the left and Sanchez right. Martial needs to start to get back some self confidence and we all know how good and lethal he was playing on the left every week before Sanchez came last January.

el3mel

Why not Sanchez on the right? I do not understand the reluctance from playing Sanchez there since his stats from playing RW is pretty good and he is way better a option there than Lingard/Mata.

I would play Martial on the left and Sanchez right. Martial needs to start to get back some self confidence and we all know how good and lethal he was playing on the left every week before Sanchez came last January.
Sanchez will even be far worse on the right. I said in his thread he's not a wide man anymore. Arsenal were playing him as a striker for the last 1.5 years. We need to stick him upfront alongside Lukaku. Simply what Ronaldo did to adapt with him losing his pace and dribbling.

AlexUTD

Sanchez will even be far worse on the right. I said in his thread he's not a wide man anymore. Arsenal were playing him as a striker for the last 1.5 years. We need to stick him upfront alongside Lukaku. Simply what Ronaldo did to adapt with him losing his pace and dribbling.
Sanchez played great as striker in Arsenal and the 2 games in pre season he was upfront so I agree but we do not play 3-5-2 so it is not going to happen sadly. But instead of having to play with Lingard/Mata on the right I would still play Sanchez there.

LingiBW

i hate how he always seems to play as a CAM/LW hybrid, the right wing is always vacant because of this. Why does it have to be him linking play, can't we have the LCM and LB offering support to the LW instead of having Lingard with his "finding space" nonsense. Mourinho is really failing the team by allowing this to happen because by doing this it makes us so so narrow thereby affording the opposition to play compact in defense.

van Nistelrooy

Typical Lingard performance and example of why he shouldn't start games. Ghosted through the match.

At least he fulfilled his cheerleading duties for the goal celebrations though.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Thought he was decent in the first half with his runs but doesn't seem to be in his best form at the moment.

Red_Ramirez

I like him. Good squad player at best

Coming off the bench is his best role for me

Last night against Watford he gave his best Juan Mata impression....Mr. Anonymous

Joseunited

He was okay yesterday, held on to the ball for to long at times when he could have played a pass.
I don't like watching him and Sanchez starting together, they both roam far to often and make everything so narrow.

Thiagoal

Even when he has a bad game we still play better as a team due to the cohesive qualities he brings! Must start for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.