Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He is obviously nowhere near good enough, but tonight he was actually hiding and didn't want the ball. Please give his minutes to someone else.
I thought so too, he really looked like he didn't want the ball. Very disappointed in him.

AndyJ1985

Lingard has been very good for us at times. Scored in two cup finals for us. He went on a run of scoring worldies for us last season. He’s been in bad form for a long time now. He’s fine as a squad but he’s starting to many games for us at the moment, in my opinion.
I hate these excuses and it's part of the problem we have at this club. Selectively picking out a handful of games to justify the inclusion of a shit player in the team. That might be good enough for West Ham or Everton but it ain't good enough for United

Andersons Dietician

Yeah but did you see the distance he’d covered by half time :lol::lol: world class runner.

He peaked in the first 2 minutes as in he did more in that 2 minutes than the last 3 games he has played. Terrible player. Remember when this thread was named Jessi Lingod or something?

He should be lucky to be a squad player at this point. The fact he plays so often is one of the most damming things about this club.

There was one infuriating moment when Martial was slowing down waiting for him to make an overlapping run and he just refused to go. If he doesn't run, what does he do?

Zoo

I wonder how Fergie would deal with him. It’s great that he’s popular and happy go lucky but Fergie would not accept a drop in standards.

drdoityourself

There was one infuriating moment when Martial was slowing down waiting for him to make an overlapping run and he just refused to go. If he doesn't run, what does he do?
Exactly, just stood behind Martial. Martial waited and eventually had to pass it back to Jesse who just wanted to pass it back to midfield.

He has no will to go and create, no drive to go and be the one responsible to make something happen.

And people say he gets the club, a forward player who is as blunt as Emily.
Not what thought this club was about.

dove

He is such an overrated player it's amazing really. Should be on the same list as Young, Jones, Valencia, Rojo, Darmian, Bailly of players to be sold. He scores a worldie once in 3 months and everyone starts comparing him to Messi. I don't think he is even good enough to stay as a squad player.

El Jefe

His clothing line (yes Jesse fecking Lingard has a clothing line) is called 'Be yourself'. We can't accuse him of not being himself tonight because he was total wank, absolute shite tonight.

Code-CX

I genuinely have no idea what’s the point of playing him. Funnily enough, the same applies to most of our team.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Sell him and get a proper player to do his job. Dybala as a proven option and Felix as an up and coming player.

RedDevil5

One of the biggest frauds to play for this club in recent memory. This guy is absolute shite. Get rid in the summer, he does nothing for this team.

Raw

His clothing line (yes Jesse fecking Lingard has a clothing line) is called 'Be yourself'. We can't accuse him of not being himself tonight because he was total wank, absolute shite tonight.
He's simply taking advantage of the year or so of fame he gained by being better than average for a while. He's trying to brand himself as a better footballer than he actually is but this is the kind of shit you should be doing when you're already one of the best.

I know I sound like some grumpy baby boomer or something but it fecks me right off.

superdry

touched by a genius
Blame him for being shit, but ffs it's got to be down to the clown who's watching him be terrible game after game, then continues to play him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Weak pointless player. He did improve our movement for a while, but that's probably the most he's ever done. He's the epitome of United at the moment - at some point there may be a nice moment, but barely affects the majority of games.

Kostov

But but, what do you mortals know about football anyway. LVG, Jose, Southgate and now Ole play him when fit, he must be good then? At this rate Ole will get sacked for favoritism of players like Lingard.

EverReddy

I keep seeing this in relation to Lingard, what's the deal?
Have you ever seen him live? Trots around to little effect, rarely gets close to closing down, jogs into space all the time. More than 50% of his passes are straight back to the player that gave it to him. Utterly ineffectual.

Status
Not open for further replies.