4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintMuppet

Lingz is my least favorite member of the current squad, by quite a distance.

I only get 5 posts a day and I’m wasting this one. That’s how much I dislike him. I’d happily throw him into a nest of Roy Keanes.

He is an absolute infant and cannot even be bothered to offset that by being a great player.

Please Ole if you can’t get rid make him play with the youth squad, he would fit in much better there.

Hawks2008

offers little to nothing. Runs around lots, does a few one-twos, and the odd goal every few months. He is relegation standard.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
27. :lol:

The class of 92 had multiple honours to their name before they even turned 25. David Beckham had 4 league titles and a European cup at the end of the 99/00 season.

Standards have dropped.

TheRedHearted

As a squad member he could be very useful for when we have a lead. Pest and annoy the opposite teams midfield with his speed and pressing breaking down flow and allowing us to hit on a counter.

His role has never been defined but I would have to say he isn’t useless. When we really struggled at RB I fancied giving him some minutes there.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
As a squad member he could be very useful for when we have a lead. Pest and annoy the opposite teams midfield with his speed and pressing breaking down flow and allowing us to hit on a counter.

His role has never been defined but I would have to say he isn’t useless. When we really struggled at RB I fancied giving him some minutes there.
As an attacker at United he doesn't produce enough and should be replaced. Being a pest and annoying opposite teams is all well and good but you also need to have the end product and technical ability. He doesn't

Jeffthered

Not only does he consistently flatter to deceive, it's the fact that he has created this (very cheap in my opinion, no class at all..) persona for himself, that now reflects upon Manchester United.

He is the personification of all that has gone wrong at Manchester United, on and off the pitch. I think he knows it.

I cannot stand him. I want Ole to sell him, as it will make a statement about the direction of the club, and his management.

El Zoido

Trent Alexander-Arnold has managed more assists this season for Liverpool than Jesse Lingard has got in his entire career. Amazing.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Not only does he consistently flatter to deceive, it's the fact that he has created this (very cheap in my opinion, no class at all..) persona for himself, that now reflects upon Manchester United.

He is the personification of all that has gone wrong at Manchester United, on and off the pitch. I think he knows it.

I cannot stand him. I want Ole to sell him, as it will make a statement about the direction of the club, and his management.

I don’t think he does know it....that’s the most annoying thing, if he did realise he looked a complete knob he wouldn’t continually act like a 13 year old. You are right though the whole Jlingz shite is embarrassing and it drags the Manchester United name down with him. I’d be really happy to see the back of him ASAP.

Seij

27. :lol:

The class of 92 had multiple honours to their name before they even turned 25. David Beckham had 4 league titles and a European cup at the end of the 99/00 season.

Standards have dropped.
Don't be harsh on our youth prospects. He's already this good at his age and has tons of potential to keep improving. He bleeds red and has better off the ball movement than anyone else in the team.

Lingard hit the jackpot of his life when he debuted at the same time as Rashford and now everyone assumes they're of same age.

El Jefe

I don’t think he does know it....that’s the most annoying thing, if he did realise he looked a complete knob he wouldn’t continually act like a 13 year old. You are right though the whole Jlingz shite is embarrassing and it drags the Manchester United name down with him. I’d be really happy to see the back of him ASAP.
I actually think he does. He knows he's not of the required quality to play for us but continuing to act the prat around Rashford will feed into the idea he's still a young player. Believe it or not but Jesse has a cult following of 15 year olds many of them females too, all his off the pitch shite is to maximise his value with these fans as no doubt their parents will buy his gear.

It does hurt knowing he's using the clubs history and prestige for his personal gain despite offering sweet FA to the club for the last year.

Once Pogba leaves all the frauds will be exposed. There will be no one to hide behind anymore because Paul has been the shield for this team.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He's got the attitude of our recent foreign signings - their talent

MattyB1986

He's 27, he isn't going to get any better than average. His numbers are shocking. The only thing he offers is he's one of the only players in our team that does move a bit, that's it. We need better quality if we're going to close the gap between where we are and City/Liverpool.

Beagle

Strangest thing about him is how he's convinced people he is the same age group as Rashford.

AngliaRed

If only we gave him half as much stick as we did Nani! Oh wait, he’s the United DNA and he gets a by.

Karel Poborsky was better than Lingard and I remember the shit he got :lol:

0le

If only we gave him half as much stick as we did Nani! Oh wait, he’s the United DNA and he gets a by.

Karel Poborsky was better than Lingard and I remember the shit he got :lol:
What sort of things did people say about him?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
His time has up. We won’t sell him this summer but next season we should be selling him. I had a little hope in him when he was on form last season 17/18 in December to January. His attitude has disappointed me ever since he launched his brand. I can’t defend him anymore, losing focus on football completely. If he decides to close down his business and focus more on improving his football I might support him.

Last edited:

steakpie

Would absolutely love us to sell him, can't stand his arrogance when he delivers absolutely nothing on the park.

Tiber

I never thought Lingard was good enough. Then over the past few seasons he started to prove me wrong. It all went to shit this season though

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
He is the epitome of sub standard players earning a living here. He would be the very first one I would have out the door.

UpWithRivers

i said we should have sold him after the world cup. He did okayish there and we would have gotten a better fee. I think he would have fitted right in at Tottenham - 60/70 mil. Now we would be lucky to get 25/30 from Watford. Maybe a good signing for Brightons new era?

vangagal

His confident is off the charts though or it seems that way. I'll give him that one but god he is all that whats wrong with this club.

Cant wait to hear whats Keane and co say about that one.:lol:

SiRed

I always knew this guy was a d1ck head when we needed to win at Upton Park towards the end of the 15/16 season.
The West Ham fans were terrorizing our bus and he made an absolute asshole video that some fans found funny but it made my blood boil.
Stay focused on the massive game you tit.

Michael Carrick can be seen in the background acting very professionally. It spoke volumes.

BlackBen

His confident is off the charts though or it seems that way. I'll give him that one but god he is all that whats wrong with this club.

Cant wait to hear whats Keane and co say about that one.:lol:

''You look at Matthijs de Ligt, he’s captaining Ajax at 19 years old earning a modest wage. Meanwhile Rashford is scoring 10 goals a season, killing disabled fans in wheelchairs with his free kicks earning £100k & Lingard is earning £120k to break cycles for the new gen.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
This is what makes me cringe. These feckers believe their own hype and think that they have made it in football. Got to say their off-pitch performances are getting better day by day.

JoaquinJoaquin

This is what makes me cringe. These feckers believe their own hype and think that they have made it in football. Got to say their off-pitch performances are getting better day by day.
I'm just hoping Lingard is getting major backlash in the replies, but then again his arrogance seems off the scale so he probably doesn't care.

luke511

Broke the cycle for the new gen? What planet is he on? What makes him especially different as well? He's talking like he's some sort of second coming. Too many deluded cnuts at this club.

Status
Not open for further replies.