4.8 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

steakpie

Realistically, who do you think could come in for him this summer (hopefully)?

Bournemouth?
Brighton?

clarkydaz

Great to see the young lads knuckling down and looking for self improvement. Really taken onboard all the flak thrown at them

Winrar

Should be one of, if not the first name mentioned when talking about deadwood in this team that need to be culled in order for us to move forward.

The Real No7

He has disabled his comments for his last few posts on Instagram. He must be getting a lot of negative comments to do that.

Hopefully he takes notice of this but as he lacks the quality he is always going to get hate if he is a regular starter for us.

billybee99

The only cycle he broke was our cycle of having great right sided players like Ronaldo and Beckham and even Nani. This clown has not registered a Premier League goal or assist since 2018. He and the "new Gen" just helped us finish in 6th place with zero trophies. The Purple Patch Kid strikes again. Thanks JLingz.

Djemba-Djemba

He has disabled his comments for his last few posts on Instagram. He must be getting a lot of negative comments to do that.

Hopefully he takes notice of this but as he lacks the quality he is always going to get hate if he is a regular starter for us.
Someone on reddit had a screenshot of the comments and none of them were abusive or nasty or anything.

Just fans saying they're sick of him and the rest of the team basically.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I always knew this guy was a d1ck head when we needed to win at Upton Park towards the end of the 15/16 season.
The West Ham fans were terrorizing our bus and he made an absolute asshole video that some fans found funny but it made my blood boil.
Stay focused on the massive game you tit.

Michael Carrick can be seen in the background acting very professionally. It spoke volumes.
Not a big JLINGZ fan but that was hilarious!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
“I’m different”

Posts his brand all over a “One Love Manchester” post.

Classless prick.

dbs235

He comes across exceptionally immature for a 26 year old.
Probably not as immature as people that spend their lives abusing footballers on their Instagram posts for not being world class enough at football. (not aimed at you, don't worry).

KetilOwren88

Posting his brand on a memorial poster honouring the victims in a terror act is quite cynical..

Last edited:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Has anyone seen his ‘tribute’ to Manchester Bombing? Has his JLingz logo at the bottom ala Phil Jones ‘PJ4’ watermark on the photo of the Babes.

The guy is a tramp as are most of our players.

Runner

Lingard is everything wrong with the club. Getting rid of him should be a priority. He's a distraction.

jem

He is the epitome of sub standard players earning a living here. He would be the very first one I would have out the door.
I agree. I think he's an absolute joke of a player - and annoying to boot.

jem

We play better when he's in the team and playing well, fact or fiction?
Absolute fiction. I'd have Mata ahead of him any day. Jlingz runs around a bit - who fecking cares? He has zero quality or end product. A more hyperactive Cleverley.

Pace Abuser

If you're getting this so called "hate", stop posting on social media. It's not some kind of constitutional right of liberty, it's just a tool of entertainment and self promotion.
But no, he can't help but try and act like the icon he thinks he is and then his fan's will moan about the reaction an annoying overgrown 4 year old in a 27 year olds body gets.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Absolute fiction. I'd have Mata ahead of him any day. Jlingz runs around a bit - who fecking cares? He has zero quality or end product. A more hyperactive Cleverley.
He's inconsistent, no denying that, but when he's on blob he's the best we've currently got at finding space when there is next to none available and more importantly at manoeuvring defenders into areas of the pitch they don't want to go.

Runs around a bit :lol:

jem

He's inconsistent, no denying that, but when he's on blob he's the best we've currently got at finding space when there is next to none available and more importantly at manoeuvring defenders into areas of the pitch they don't want to go.

Runs around a bit :lol:
Not sure what 'on blob' means, but it seems strangely appropriate for the scampering gimp.

jem

And I wouldn't say he's inconsistent. He's consistently poor-to-average.

Status
Not open for further replies.