4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetRightFoot

Does the one lad shout what it sounds like at the end or is it Lingard?
Unfortunately yeah, sounds like a kid as well.

Just came on here to check the video cos the BBC are reporting he's been racially abused. The kid saying it sounds like 12-13.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I cant wait to see the back of him but that is bang out of order, in what possible way is that going to have anything other than a negative effect

Oldyella

Unfortunately yeah, sounds like a kid as well.

Just came on here to check the video cos the BBC are reporting he's been racially abused. The kid saying it sounds like 12-13.
Hopefully someone there called him out on it. Out of order. Although the whole scene there is tbh, waiting around to abuse players?

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Some clowns justifying that shit. Everyone is aware of how terrible his form has been. He'll move on and rightly so. We won 3-0 last night and after a poor first half he played well in the second. In what world is that an appropriate reaction from your own fans? Your own fans. These are depressing times we live in. Just enjoy the win.

Last edited:

Shimo

A few seasons ago, there was the whole thing about a goal Kane claimed after barely getting a touch if that. End of day, technically they are attributed to whomever it last touched, assuming shot on target. And in Jesse's case, maybe he is kidding and even if he is not, it's understandable because as an attacking player with such dire stats, where in every commentary about him, talks about no goals etc in a calendar year - that he'd want to claim it.

I think he is done here and needs to move on for both the good of the club and himself but, can empathize because he is under pressure. And I know many couldn't care less because he is paid a lot but, I think that adds on because I genuinely think he wants to do better, just isn't able to get back to being even decent on a consistent basis.

lsd

The Oracle
Absolute scum that did it but so too are the many people that have been abusing him whether it is online or not.

This is where the pure hatred leads to

Oldyella

Some clowns justifying that shit. Everyone is aware of how terrible his form has been. He'll move on and rightly so. We won 3-0 last night and after a poor first half he played well in the second. In what world is that an appropriate reaction from your own fans? Your own fans. These are depressing times we live in. Just enjoy the win.
Not totally convinced it's our fans tbh. Would away fans hang around for the players to come out?

stevoc

I really don't care what you think of him as a player.

My issue is with people who think it's ok to shout personal abuse at players because they aren't playing as well as they would like. I think these people are twats and your post just reads like twat apologism.
Out of interest did anyone on here actually say they think it’s ok for players to get personal abuse?

I didn’t see any but I might have missed them.

Andersonson

You can be neutral about it and consider it what it was. I'd get being positive if he did scored intentionally but this is clutching at straws
Sometimes you need a bit of luck to get going. Aint nothing negative about scoring a goal

Mihai

Why would our fans? Genuine question. I don’t like him as a player but shouting it to him like that is simply pathetic for an adult.
The post I replied to was implying that it wasn't our fans who shouted insults at him.

DanClancy

Great to see no Lingard in the match day squad, getting excited that the imbecile will leave the club this summer.

Alabaster Codify7

Good, get shot of him this summer. Raiola might snake him some weirdly good move abroad, but in terms of talent and with a non-Raiola agent he'd be fishing in Championship waters. I don't like him as a personality, so I'm happy to see him leaving and I hope its true.

Based Adnan

If he truly does think he is among the best 10s in Europe then I don't know what to say... Reminds me of Cleverley saying he shouldn't get stick and he'd get plaudits in Spanish football. No, you're just shite.

Paul_Scholes18

If he truly does think he is among the best 10s in Europe then I don't know what to say... Reminds me of Cleverley saying he shouldn't get stick and he'd get plaudits in Spanish football. No, you're just shite.
At least we won the league with Cleverley. Lingard has also won a few cups.

The curves going the wrong way though for them both.

van Nistelrooy

Raiola's poisonous two (Lingard & Pogba) gone in the summer and this club can start being great again.

Please just go!

Nori-

Can't wait to see the back of him.

He had a chance to become a United great and instead got distracted with a hopeless clothing line and being instagram famous.

He can take Pereira and Jones with him.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Lingard should never have made it. Think it was Van Gaal that gave him his break.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Pointless playing him then if he knows his time is up. Hes not going to give his full and even when he does give his full, he is not very good.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Pointless playing him then if he knows his time is up. Hes not going to give his full and even when he does give his full, he is not very good.
On the contrary he needs to be putting himself in the shop window now by performing when he does have the chance

I really hope he is sold in the summer, sounds too good to be true though

Status
Not open for further replies.