Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee565

Old Jesse ? :lol:

Spoiler : Old Jesse was also shite.
Not this rubbish again, we heard this about 6 months back from him and he still hasnt put in even a half decent performance since then. I really hope ole ain't falling for it, he has to be either loaned or sold this summer.

Based Adnan

He was. Him and Lukaku as main men took us to second. Better than what Bruno and Martial can do these days.
Ole deserve stick for not getting more out of Lingard.
I'm convinced you are a wum. And not just based off this ridiculous post either.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'm convinced you are a wum. And not just based off this ridiculous post either.
Not sure I've ever seen a poster with "Paul Scholes" in their name not be a WUM, I'm starting to think they're actually all various accounts owned by the same person.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
That is what did happen. Lingard dominated the league that season when he played.
We need to get that Lingard back.
He was better than he is now (has been for two years nearly), but Lingard never dominated the league.

Look if we could get him to Messe Lingod levels we could keep him as a squad player. But i doubt we can.

Paul_Scholes18

It is slight hyperbole to say dominate. Just Lingard was really good that season.
Since then he has been pretty shit apart from maybe 1-2 games during the honeymoon period under Ole and sporadic games here and there.

We need to ask why? Tactics, confidence,etc is things the manager can effect.
If he is not training well then I guess it is more on the player.
It doesn't strike me that he has given up so a lot is on the manager to bring things out of him.

Paul_Scholes18

He was better than he is now (has been for two years nearly), but Lingard never dominated the league.

Look if we could get him to Messe Lingod levels we could keep him as a squad player. But i doubt we can.
Yeah dominate is over the top he was no KDB or Messi. Played well in the second best team that season more accurate.
I wonder where all his skills have gone. He look like he can barely shoot anymore. Looks slow as well.
Is confidence doing so much with him?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I'd play him on Sunday.

His aimless running will be just what we need to confuse the opposition

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Not this rubbish again, we heard this about 6 months back from him and he still hasnt put in even a half decent performance since then. I really hope ole ain't falling for it, he has to be either loaned or sold this summer.
It's a "please don't sell me" plea.

Well Sell him I say.

Art

Art the artist
You don't sign with Mino Raiola to stay at the club. Jesse's as good as gone imo. Wish him good luck.

Devil81

Feel sorry for him as I know how issues outside of the work place can effect your performance.

My youngest daughter has early health issues and I bottled it up for months at work and was eventually pulled in by my boss as he felt I gonna self distruct. I told him what was going on and he was a huge help.

It is possible this issue has derailed his career but its now got to the point he needs a change of scene. I don't believe he can get it back at United as he's lost the fan base with his other antics on social media.

He can still be effective, but I don't believe it will be at United.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Dominated the league?! Are you fecking shitting me!

He's got 17 league goals in 7,432 minutes despite being an attacking player for us. To put it into perspective, he scored 7 of those goals in a 9 game run in 17/18 season, that was his peak at United. In no way did he dominate anything, he had a small decent run for 9 league games and that was it. Not remotely close to being United standard.

Bwuk

Feel sorry for him as I know how issues outside of the work place can effect your performance.

My youngest daughter has early health issues and I bottled it up for months at work and was eventually pulled in by my boss as he felt I gonna self distruct. I told him what was going on and he was a huge help.

It is possible this issue has derailed his career but its now got to the point he needs a change of scene. I don't believe he can get it back at United as he's lost the fan base with his other antics on social media.

Spot on.

He’s obviously struggling mentally. He looks scared when he’s got the ball.

I don’t think it’ll be at United either but I could see him doing well at another side too.

Paul_Scholes18

Surely a WUM
Answer the statement. Second then and third now. That was just the point.
That we could end up high with Lingard having a big role.
Right now Lingard is not performing so benched, but there is more in him than what we see.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget

This.

Have to say fair play for him to own up and say that he's not been focused/good enough. If he puts it right he'll be a potentially useful squad player because he is capable of playing at a decent level.

E-mal

Answer the statement. Second then and third now. That was just the point.
That we could end up high with Lingard having a big role.
Right now Lingard is not performing so benched, but there is more in him than what we see.
Whatever you say mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.