4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obiorahking_

Team played better but it wasn’t because he was doing something different. He needs to be banished.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Should be given long term leave from the team, so that he can focus on his failing personal brand. Nowhere near good enough to even be on the bench for United. Same can be said about a lot of others, but most isn't nowhere near as annoying as this one.

fecking get rid.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
When he got played clean through on goal by Williams and decided to turn and lose the ball:lol: I thought we were going to score, how gullible.

Andersons Dietician

Needing a goal or a spark and then the camera pans to Lingard warming up. Shaking my head. I keep actually hoping that at somepoint the Lingard defenders get something to latch on to to start repeating Lingod or whatever it was because it’ll at least mean he has done something semi decent.

Right now seriously would rather Lauren James plays in his place. He’s not even putting in the trademark effort. Saying that there was one point he did get a decent tackle in and win the ball back.

el3mel

I just hope I'll come to this thread one time to just say a positive thing, any positive thing, about him in any match.

AP88

Supports
Man City
Should have left James on wide and dropped Greenwood into the #10 instead of this absolute clown, or even Garner - he’s tenacious, can pass, got a dig on him and can actually control a football. He could have caused chaos in the manner Gerrard used to in the role....

He should be sold for peanuts in January, and if nobody wants him, terminate his deal.

Imperator

JLingz is worse than Cleverley but he reminds me of Cleverley when Cleverley made his website like he was some superstar after playing a few games in first team (Tom, however, had the self-awareness to take it down!). Cleverley at least had a better attitude than JLingz and at least did the basics more often than not. Can you imagine Sir Alex tolerating this kind of trash from JLingz both on and off the pitch?

Imagine someone showing Sir Alex JLingz' social media pages. It would make his blood boil. Laughing and joking, selling hoodies and baseball caps, posing like some sort of rapper/"gangster" and generally arsing about when he should be doing nothing (he's good at that) but removing these silly distractions and knuckling down and at least trying to improve himself quietly in training.

He should be the first name out of the door at the next opportunity. There is no more leeway. If we can't sell him, terminate his contract, sack him for unprofessional behaviour, anything, just show that we will not tolerate mediocrity.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
We had players with giant egos and players with little talent. I don't remember having players who hit both targets like Jesse does.

LVGSdive

:drool:Just 27 days until December when Lingard starts scoring and assisting

red4ever 79

MOTM for me yesterday. His ability to turn and receive a note on the touchline before delivering the instructions was world class

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Should have left James on wide and dropped Greenwood into the #10 instead of this absolute clown, or even Garner - he’s tenacious, can pass, got a dig on him and can actually control a football. He could have caused chaos in the manner Gerrard used to in the role....

He should be sold for peanuts in January, and if nobody wants him, terminate his deal.
Why does a man city fan wants what's best for mufc?

Backrow Singer

MOTM for me yesterday. His ability to turn and receive a note on the touchline before delivering the instructions was world class
His work off the ball is exceptional. I love how he can pick his iPhone up from deep then he’s got that lovely drop of the shoulder that takes him past his iMac and over to his iPad on the far side of the room. Then when he gets into position he’s got that soft first touch which allows him to interchange between Snapchat and Instagram. It’s so effortless.

Sick of him.

Chairman Steve

I had this awful thought in my head that OGS and the board were sat around a table in the summer

“So, Ole, we have this Bruno Fernandes guy who’s got 32 goals and 18 assists from attacking midfield last season”
“Nah, mate, Jesses a good kid and he knows the United way and he’s got the DNA... There’s lots of bumps in a playing career and everyone has highs and lows. It’s never going to be easy... oh and same for Andreas too.”
“Really? Great we can afford to pay our own financial performance bonuses in full this year”

Devil may care

Wasn't worse than Pereira but didn't do anything either, him, Pereira and Mata are all weak links in the system Ole is trying to play.

starman

Who takes him?
Putting asdie him being not very good, his wages will put off a lot of teams. Everton paid 35m for Iwobi, but checking his salary he's only on 50k.

I fear he's just going to sit on his 100k contract even if we want to get rid, moving to a much smaller team will affect his 'image' and might need to take a pay cut.

Previously I didn't mind him as a squad player but he's so ineffective now, I think the negativity might been getting to him, he just hides whenever he's on the pitch, probably scared of the abuse he will get for fecking up plays

Delano

Maddison just created 6 chances in the first half against Palace. You won't see Lingard do that in 6 matches.

The guy is an absolute clown and the complete lack of creativity, composure and ability offered by Lingard and Periera is killing us this season.

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
He looked ok with better players around, similarly with England, but now he has to be one of the main men in the team he is sadly lacking.

Acole9

Outstanding
The flack Lingard and Young get on here is tiresome at the best of times but even I'm starting to come round to the whole Lingard thing. He's just totally lost his way here, maybe it is time for him to be sold.

Marcelinho87

The flack Lingard and Young get on here is tiresome at the best of times but even I'm starting to come round to the whole Lingard thing. He's just totally lost his way here, maybe it is time for him to be sold.
Young and Mata can be excused they are ageing and they don't shy or hide from the game.

Lingard is supposed to be in his prime, he has no excuse.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
When I watch Lingard and Pereira play, it just shocks me how so many Manchester United fans turned their noses up at Coutinho last summer.

fps

Alli’s goal came from the position Lingard failed from against Bournemouth yesterday.

Foxbatt

10 years ago we had Berbatov or Tevez coming up when we needed a goal. Now we have Lingod. Time have changed eh.
I would still have Berbatov and Tevez to come up even now when we needed a goal rather than Lingod.

Red For Ever

So far this season Watford’s goalkeeper Ben Foster has had more attempts on target than Lingard
Just one, but that is one more than Lingard who has had four attempts in total, but none on target.
And no assists either.

Silly but sad statistic.

Raw

So far this season Watford’s goalkeeper Ben Foster has had more attempts on target than Lingard
Just one, but that is one more than Lingard who has had four attempts in total, but none on target.
And no assists either.

Silly but sad statistic.
How in the feck does he not only have 0 shots on target, but just 4 attempts on goal?!

Sterling Archer

Was the same way. Feel let down with how the former has become an absolute rotten scoundrel of a young man. Young on the other hand, I don't have the same negative feeling. He played his part, just needs to be retired as a United player.

King Andow

In 16 months of football, 3.654 minutes (40,6 games), he has:
5 goals:
18/19 - ARS H (Kolasinac gift), ARS A, LIV A (Alisson howler), 2 vs CAR A (1 penalty)

6 assists:
18/19 - SWA H (Deflected through ball), BOU A, CAR A, HUD H (Rolled the ball to a Pogba 25-yard shot), DER H
19/20: ROC H (Greenwood had to beat his man)

Premier League record:
119 appearances - 17 G, 10 A
18 big chances created (Do you remember the last one?)
16 big chances missed

I'll celebrate like a league title the day he leaves.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On a side note, how Ramsdale and Henderson can't sniff the England squad despite being the best performing English keepers this season is strange.

For Lingard the issue is the same as it's always been, he acts like a superstar but plays like a semi-pro. Someone like him with little natural ability needs to be a grafter, someone like a James Milner comes to mind. When you've got someone with not much talent who also doesn't bust their ass to get better, they are essentially useless.

Needs to be sold as a priority.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Glad to see the media are finally giving him a bit too. He's hid here stealing a living for way too long. The day he is gone, i will celebrate like it's 99 again!

Man Utd 3:0 Partizan

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Savage (of all people) made a comment that is spot on. His first touch is almost always to lay the ball off, it's hardly ever to turn a player or move the ball forwards.

I used to love him under Jose, but he's regressed quite a bit. Given our options he should be taking strides to cement his place in the first XI, but he looks sluggish whenever I've seen him in recent months.

Status
Not open for further replies.