4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martialfc

Absolutely baffles me how Lingard can be asked to take part in adverts such as Lynx and FIFA. Surely they can find better players to help push their brand.

redshaw

Why wouldn't you want your brand associated with this?
I bet he even manages to sell one item of clothing a month to some poor lost soul.

I would honestly give him his own counter at the club shop on matchdays

Martialfc

I would honestly give him his own counter at the club shop on matchdays[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t even give him that. I’d give him a job flipping burgers outside the ground.

Raw

I bet he even manages to sell one item of clothing a month to some poor lost soul.

I would honestly give him his own counter at the club shop on matchdays
Let's be honest, whoever's buying JLingz merchandise doesn't really know anything about football.

luke511

He's got a good agent to get him on a FIFA advert, shows how clueless the suits at EA are.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Other than Ronaldo and Messi, Lingard is true definition of consistency, rarely does any player get the exact same stats all the time, in almost every game, over weeks and months and years.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Absolutely baffles me how Lingard can be asked to take part in adverts such as Lynx and FIFA. Surely they can find better players to help push their brand.
Because he has a great social media brand. Similar to David Luiz who has a great brand but a shit defender.

fergiesarmy1

He is similar odds to James opening the scoring on Saturday 10/1 James or 12/1 Lingard. Gonna have to think long and hard about that .

romufc

Other than Ronaldo and Messi, Lingard is true definition of consistency, rarely does any player get the exact same stats all the time, in almost every game, over weeks and months and years.
Exactly, we know what he brings to the table running, beanz and more beanz.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Has to be related at least.

I can't understand for what other reason someone would defend the shit Lingard has regularly produced.
Purple patch in 2017-18, guess who was the manager? Its all 4d, 5d chess.

Alabaster Codify7

Why wouldn't you want your brand associated with this?

Honestly, these statistics are absolutely fecking frightening. This is not some 18yr old squad player - this fraud is earning 100k a week and is a regular first-team player who is playing at least 30mins a game, if not starting. This is downright disgusting and a huge symbol for the mediocrity we have settled for in this squad, when Jesse Lingard with these statistics is often starting games in a highly influential role on the pitch. And we wonder why we are shite?

opopop

Why isn't there any stats on how many clever runs and intelligent finding of space included in that?

opopop

How dare you forget Pre Assists
I think Jesse needs to start dong his patented celebration after every pre-assist, clever run and swivel of intelligence just because his quality is getting missed by some people. He needs to highlight them more.

On a more serious note he's gonna be here for at least another year. The only hope is that he'll get used less and less.

I guess I could hope he turns good too but I'm trying to stick to the most realistic prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.