4.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

manunited1919

You're hoping one of our players gets fecking injured? How are you not banned yet?
I know well enough we should never hope one of our players gets injured, but I just can’t help myself, and just have to make an exception in his case.

Bwuk

Let's be honest, whoever's buying JLingz merchandise doesn't really know anything about football.
Because Lingards footballing ability is linked directly to his customers fashion sense. Right.

Absolutely baffles me how Lingard can be asked to take part in adverts such as Lynx and FIFA. Surely they can find better players to help push their brand.
Popular player (based off of his social reach), and is active on social channels. Not a real surprise.

I know well enough we should never hope one of our players gets injured, but I just can’t help myself, and just have to make an exception in his case.
Idiotic post. Wishing harm on another man for no reason other than you don't like him.

ArjenIsM3

What is disgraceful is the fact Lingard is on our team AND is getting starts.
Right so if you were bad at your job you wouldn't have any problem with people wanting you to be hospitalized then. You're wishing physical harm (that's what an injury is!) on someone just because he isn't very good at his job. It's ridiculous. You could have just said you hope Ole will drop him (which he already has done) or something similar.

manunited1919

Right so if you were bad at your job you wouldn't have any problem with people wanting you to be hospitalized then. You're wishing physical harm (that's what an injury is!) on someone just because he isn't very good at his job. It's ridiculous. You could have just said you hope Ole will drop him (which he already has done) or something similar.
It is normal for athletes to spend part of the season with some kind of injury. It’s not normal for a working person to be hospitalized. I’m not saying I wish a leg break or any kind of serious injury. He just needs to be completely away from our first team for a while, he is that bad.

El Zoido

Why wouldn't you want your brand associated with this?
Who knew that he wasn’t doing his initials with that celebration, he was actually indicating the amount of goals he’ll score in a 12 month period. Prophetic.

NJM78

If he gets rewarded for consistent mediocrity with a new contract then I will just give up all hope about this club having a fecking clue about what it is doing.

Kostov

If he gets rewarded for consistent mediocrity with a new contract then I will just give up all hope about this club having a fecking clue about what it is doing.
It would be the biggest indicator about how incompetent are the people making the decisions at the club and reminder why we are the 6-7th team in the country.

King Andow

We all know he will. Ole loves him and he's a poster boy, somehow. If Jones got a fat one, JLingz will too. Hope I'm wrong.

Alabaster Codify7

Is there potentially something more to this? Perhaps Ole's identified that there's a real English/British clique that is an ever present at the club and his best chance of stopping any downing of tools is to keep the British contingent happy?

I'm probably barking up the wrong tree in a desperate attempt to make any sense of awarding a shitehouse like Lingard another bumper new deal.

Hip Hop

Lingard makes me believe that i could have played for United. I hate that thinking because then i feel very frustrated. I thought i had moved on about the failure of being a pro but the sight of him on the pitch give me a false hope and that's painful.

I hate you JLingz.

haram

Instead of condemning a poster for hoping Lingard gets injured people are more concerned with me defending Jesse :houllier:.

You guys are both disgusting and pathetic.

manunited1919

Instead of condemning a poster for hoping Lingard gets injured people are more concerned with me defending Jesse :houllier:.

You guys are both disgusting and pathetic.
And rightfully so. He does not belong in a club with any aspirations of being top level competitors.

Hawks2008

Dude is a waste of space and I despise his status as a regular starter, but I still don't wish injury on him. Poor form.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
We have dropped enough points. He belongs in the stands.
I'd like to think it's just a bit of a tasteless joke and a bad day or something.

I know we're all frustrated with Lingard.

Criticise his performances to your hearts content, heck i'll even join you but wishing harm on him is crossing the line. Please don't do that.

manunited1919

I'd like to think it's just a bit of a tasteless joke and a bad day or something.

I know we're all frustrated with Lingard.

Criticise his performances to your hearts content, heck i'll even join you but wishing harm on him is crossing the line. Please don't do that.
Let me be clear, I am not wishing him harm. What I do wish is for him to be on the stands, where he will no longer harm our football or cause us to drop points. I hope Ole will make a decision, remove him from the match day team, and thus fulfill my wish. That would be the best way to fulfill my wish not to see him in the matchday team.

Theo88

This stuff pisses me off so much. People focus way too much on irrelevant stats instead of watching the game.
How is this irrelevant exactly. His is an offensive player plays behind the strikers and part of the top 3. His inability to create chances or score goal is clearly one of the reasons we're so bad. It's not as if someone told him just pass the ball back to the defenders all the time or avoid placing shoots. It's plain simple. Yeah he makes runs. So what. Get Usain bolt to play instead of lingard. Kind of feels our jlignzz is is the wrong sport

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m not in the wishing injury camp or anything, but I do agree, and this is generally speaking, not even Lingard related, that is is extremely precious and fecking dramatic to be coming out with all that ‘disgusting’ and ‘wishing harm’ stuff about the comment made above.

As mentioned, injuries are a regular part of the game, and I never see anyone show human compassion for Phil Jones when he is injured yet again, it is either greeted with irritation/anger simply due to his latest unavailability for the team (as opposed to concern that the ‘poor man is hurt’) or a joke is simply made of it. A man wanting/not caring Jesse to get a strained calf or something is hardly disgusting. Nor is it ‘disgusting’ in a regular day job to think to yourself ‘I hope Dave has a cold tomorrow and can’t come in’ if you were both due to give a big presentation for the same promotion or something.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
This stuff pisses me off so much. People focus way too much on irrelevant stats instead of watching the game.
Wow you've really been brainwashed haven't you. There is nothing more important than goals or assists.

haram

I’m not in the wishing injury camp or anything, but I do agree, and this is generally speaking, not even Lingard related, that is is extremely precious and fecking dramatic to be coming out with all that ‘disgusting’ and ‘wishing harm’ stuff about the comment made above.

As mentioned, injuries are a regular part of the game, and I never see anyone show human compassion for Phil Jones when he is injured yet again, it is either greeted with irritation/anger simply due to his latest unavailability for the team (as opposed to concern that the ‘poor man is hurt’) or a joke is simply made of it. A man wanting/not caring Jesse to get a strained calf or something is hardly disgusting. Nor is it ‘disgusting’ in a regular day job to think to yourself ‘I hope Dave has a cold tomorrow and can’t come in’ if you were both due to give a big presentation for the same promotion or something.
:houllier:

Kurton

it really isn't. people are just so emotional about lingard these past few months they stop thinking. evidence of that should be the busy player performance thread with probably 15 pages since he last started for united 3 weeks ago
Come on, how are goals and assists irrelevant to a forward at a club like Utd. Even at lower mid-table clubs, the fans would be fuming at the kinds of performances he is producing. Its beyond even average. Nowadays he can't even control the ball. At any other top club, he would be booed off the pitch. It will get really ugly for him if he doesn't sort out his productivity.

clarkydaz

it really isn't. people are just so emotional about lingard these past few months they stop thinking. evidence of that should be the busy player performance thread with probably 15 pages since he last started for united 3 weeks ago
The guy is tragic. Even in pre season he was being shown up by the younger players who barely get a look in. And people wonder why we are a midtable club

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Why are there talks of him getting a new contract? If anything, we should run down his current one and sell him to Sunderland or something.

redcafe_reader

Why are there talks of him getting a new contract? If anything, we should run down his current one and sell him to Sunderland or something.
I think his new contract is inevitable. He's the face of United now and our manager and one of our most important player (Rashford) loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.