Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Great assist to be fair.

Also, he should be sold this summer. Enough of using the term squad player to condone and accept mediocrity.

Devil may care

Got an assist but went missing for large portions of the game. in a match like this he should be stepping up as the teams #10.

LoneStar

He was the worst player on the pitch for us, considering he was one of the more experienced players out there.

Please sell this guy in the next window, pointless player, not fit to be in the squad.

jackal&hyde

Great assist to be fair.

Also, he should be sold this summer. Enough of using the term squad player to condone and accept mediocrity.
:lol:

Yeah he is not first 11 material for a top 4 side let alone title challengers. But i still think he can be ok as a back up.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
A complete fraud, a loser, an irritating little tit and being paid a fortune to be all of those things, the world just ain't fair.

Lingards best position i think everyone can agree is in the centre behind the striker, because thats where he's been most useful. But if you think about it does he really have any of the qualities normally associated with a classic no10?

He has a poor first touch most of the time, he's not very creative, he's not a great finisher, he's not a great passer. He has (or did) good energy, movement and did link up well with others at times but thats about it.

He was playing against the 17th team two divisions below tonight and he was anonymous and looked out of his depth to be honest. Bar that great run in 2017-18 and good performances here and there he hasn't been good enough for the ost part and in the last year he hasn't even been at that level. He's 27 in a few months good servant but it has to be time to move him on, he's just not developed into a player that even warrants a squad place.
His best position would be back in the changing rooms scrubbing toilets, but the useless fecker would probably end up cleaning them at the Etihad, incompetent little git.

jackal&hyde

He can be - in a Hide and seek challenge. In a football match, an attacking player is expected to be involved.

This was much worse than atrocious.
:lol: When in normal form he is bad, when in bad form he is atrocious, when in good form he is ok imo. Will probably be sold in the next couple of seasons but for now, we have to make do.

red4ever 79

If ever there was one guy who pretty much summed us up right now in terms of where we are as a club and where we are in terms of having a qualified manager, then step forward Linz. Invisible last night again. Contributes nothing in a game and is border line average.

Djemba-Djemba

I am just waiting for @haram to say how it's not Jesse's fault that he is crap.
I can assure you.

The very second he scores a goal or gets a proper assist, not just a simple 5 yard sideways pass, they'll be on here as quick as they can talking about the "haters" and "class is permanent" and all that shite.

They've been doing it for years, it's only because Lingard has never gone this long without a goal that his usual deluded fanclub have gone so silent.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Hes Kleberson reincarnated.

Crap. When you think of the type of player we used to have. Jesus wept.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I can assure you.

The very second he scores a goal or gets a proper assist, not just a simple 5 yard sideways pass, they'll be on here as quick as they can talking about the "haters" and "class is permanent" and all that shite.

They've been doing it for years, it's only because Lingard has never gone this long without a goal that his usual deluded fanclub have gone so silent.
Now that you can't argue with logical points, haram is attacked

will be the next post.

Ban

I can assure you.

Who? Lingard has his fanbois?

wrtm

Having palyer like Lingard in your team is ok. His work rate and some of his attributes are good enough, but not as your first team player. He is a squad player when he starting to play week in week out it means that something is wrong with your team

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy_JukeZ

One of the worst performances I've ever seen from a United player.

He was literally HIDING all game almost.

He wanted no part of the ball.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
This shouldn't be counted as an assist as it was a simple lateral pass

I bloody hate him

He should be on the stands for the PL games .

Out of form Lingard = In form Lingard = Out of confidence Lingard = RUBBISH

GenZRed

I don't think he is good enough anymore. I used to be a big fan of his but it looks like he doesn't have the quality to be a top player and his good runs of form and moments of brilliance were just that, flashes in the pan.

Bruno8

His form has dipped so badly. he needs to recover from his injuries which are holding him back and this rush to bring back players who are not fit is affecting their form

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
His form has dipped so badly. he needs to recover from his injuries which are holding him back and this rush to bring back players who are not fit is affecting their form
It isnt injuries what has been holding him back for over 12 months.

stevoc

If ever there was one guy who pretty much summed us up right now in terms of where we are as a club and where we are in terms of having a qualified manager, then step forward Linz. Invisible last night again. Contributes nothing in a game and is border line average.
Its actually JlingZ TM 2018.

Stadjer

You dont have to touch the ball or pass the ball when you have world class movement!

Least touches and the least amount of passes yet he still got an assist. What a player!

Please dont give him a new contract but sell him instead..

Zlatattack

The young Jesse Lingard needs to be sold with a buy-back clause so when in 30 years time he reaches his peak, we can swoop in and buy him back. Until then let him "develop" elsewhere.

JoaquinJoaquin

:lol: yeah because that's what it is with him, nothing to do with the fact he just isn't very talented.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
After a run of 11 starts without a goal or assist, Jesse finally got an assist, so that's something. His header just over from Wan-Bissaka's cross was a decent attempt. Otherwise didn't seem to have much impact on the match. Apparently he had 3 key passes, though with us having 31 shots, that's nothing special.
Oh thank god, he can finally relax and go back to taking it easy :houllier:

It might statistically count, but that's never an "assist" it's just a pass. Nobody should be using that to defend him.

I just genuinely don't get what he's in the team for. People said his movement and work rate - well that's down the drain recently too.

We practically played with 10 men last night.

opopop

Surely this is his last year. His performances are making Sanchez look like he was Dé Bruyne in a United shirt.

To think he's actually got a jesse lingard special edition of fifa20.

red4ever 79

Surely this is his last year. His performances are making Sanchez look like he was Dé Bruyne in a United shirt.

To think he's actually got a jesse lingard special edition of fifa20.
I have just ordered FIFA 20 and if they deliver me that version then it's going straight back

King Andow

You dont have to touch the ball or pass the ball when you have world class movement!

Least touches and the least amount of passes yet he still got an assist. What a player!

Please dont give him a new contract but sell him instead..
People are being harsh on the lad, amazing vision for the assist. Very good squad player, deserves a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.