Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
JLINGZ is the official, exclusive clothing line and merchandise from occasional Manchester United and England midfielder Jesse Lingard. The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration, last seen several years ago and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe, whose friends swiftly beat them up. The collection is a celebration of shameless capitalism with frequent drops into the wheelie bin.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Damn, is he back already? Could we not send him on warm weather training to Dubai until December?

Based Adnan

He's inherited Lukaku's first touch. Completely ineffective as is the norm with Lingard. Can't controll a ball to save his life and the less said about his passing the better.

Suedesi

MOTM. The way he glides on the pitch is reminiscent of George Best. Unlucky to hit the post.

Unlucky to not have scored or assisted in 3 million years, really.

luke511

Bradley Dack for Blackburn is twice as good as this guy. That shows his real level.

mewnew11

Bebe> lingard.
I ain't jokinh.
Bebe atleast tried crossing . This clown can't even control or pass a football and keeps hiding.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Well I won't judge him too harshly because he just came back from injury, so I expect rustiness.

BlackBen

Silent domination again.

Useless player, this guy is pulling the biggest scam in the game by making us pay him £100k. Shite player, shite performance, wash rinse and repeat. He is like Ed Woodward’s head, he has no point. The sooner we get rid, the better.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He’s up there with the worst players we’ve had post SAF, if it weren’t for players like Matic, McNair, Blackett and Young he’d sit at the pinnacle of shite. His movement, passing, vision and overall awareness is shocking. He couldn’t spot a run in a marathon, has no business being at the club and if he hadn’t grown up at the academy he’d be nowhere near our current team.

edgecutter

Poor performance and that's nothing new.

However, could ole be the reason he and many others look so poor?

Devil81

Just a nothing player no hopefully he is shipped out in the summer before his stock completely collapses.

walsh

Zero confidence and it shows. Feel for him a bit as there is a semi-useful player in there as she's shown in the past. Currently offers very little.

DoomSlayer

"Average rating - 3.8; Your rating - 3.8", him and Mata are having one of the worst season I have ever seen from a professional player. Absolute shambles that these 2 are our main number 10 options. :houllier:

drdoityourself

Bit worrying how he's become a false nine to Ole during a few games now. Since he's also a false goalscorer and a false assister, I don't see that one working out.

Robbie Boy

Sugar Puffs will be along soon to stink yet another thread out and talk about how awesome he is.

King Andow

@GifLord
0:20 opening touch
7:50
15:33
Missed the time when AWB passed him a nice ball and he booted over his head aimlessly ~58:00
63:23
71:08
75:05 - master of back-pass
79:52

DoomSlayer

Lingard does nothing in attack so maybe we should at least try and utilise his work-rate at full back or wing back? Otherwise, I see no use of him at the moment, he is hopeless as a winger or number 10.

Snuffkin

He does look shattered. The nice shot which hit the post shows his talent is lurking, but for it to fade so fast due to one injury is frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.