Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Don't think he controlled a single pass played into him between the lines. When you're worse than Pereira that's some going.

R'hllor

Its time to switch focus on the one who is picking him, actually scratch that, that time passed months ago.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's supposed to be our number 10 but we seem to be playing with 10 with him on the pitch.

A shite player. The most annoying part is, he got paid more this week than some of us will have in a year.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He just doesnt give a feck as well that he is playing shit. All he cares about is his 100k after tax that goes into his bank account every week.

Expect another post on instagram basically laughing in our faces.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He gets on my nerves, but it's hard to blame him now. He doesn't select himself, it's clear he wasn't up for it.

Blame Ole.

Giggsyking

Don't blame bingard, blame the clueless prick who picks him.
This, we cant blame him at this level now. How on the fecking earth a normal person keep picking this useless player. There is only one explanation, the manager know nothing about managing football teams.

Utdstar01

Don't think he controlled a single pass played into him between the lines. When you're worse than Pereira that's some going.
Pereira looked better than majority of our team when coming on. I think it's unfair to keep slating Pereira and putting him down constantly who isn't a coward and actually looks to affect the game rather than passengers like Lingard and Shaw who are both bang average players who probably wouldn't even start for Southampton.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I keep reading "don't blame Lingard but blame Ole". I mean, really ? You cannot blame Lingard for working on improving himself as a player ? Like being stronger on the ball, better on the ball ?
There are things a manager can do to improve a player but there are things a player can do by himself if he is dedicated. We've had many examples of players in our history who went beyond the training given at the club, who gave themselves that extra edge to improve as players.
Lingard is a disgrace to the shirt, the man is actually playing at a level worse than he was 18 or 19 years, just think about that. Who actually gets worse like that without having gone through a horrible injury ?

diarm

How is he currently sitting on a 1.9 for tonights match ratings?

Brophs

The One and Only
He’s clearly got a lot going on in his life and I sympathise with him for that but if he isn’t able to perform - and this has been going on too long to be considered a dip - then he can have no complaints if he’s moved on. In the modern era, a player who occupies the position he does can’t be so ineffective.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Really not happy with Ole starting him today. Overall I've defended Ole's use of him this season and pointed out that he's dropped Lingard a couple of times and left him out when the alternative actually performed better (Pereira). But over the last month or so he's definitely been showing some favouritism in regularly starting Lingard while Pereira is out-performing him. I get the feeling Ole is feeling sorry for Lingard's family issues and it's leading him to make that mistake.

Walters_19_MuFc

Insulting another member
@Walters_19_MuFc but he plays well against Arsenal so it's okay, right?
What an idiot! Bet you were itching all game to try and prove me wrong. Why would you quote me following a game where everyone was shit? Was i wrong? Does he not have decent record against Arsenal? He was shite today. Has been for most of the season, and I made that clear before the game, but explained my reasoning why I felt he was starting. You need to grow up!

Swiss_Red89

IMO the most annoying part of his game today was the chance he fecked up in the first minute. He could've played Rashford through on goal but he decided to play an cowadly pass into Rashfords feet which took the tempo ouf of the whole situation. Rashford than had to shoot from distance.

DoomSlayer

Lingard is too soft and can't deal with his bad form. Should be out of the squad for the next 2 months at least, either sort yourself out or just leave the club willingly, because if this continues, there will literally be no team in the PL that would risk buying him.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Anyone else really buzzing to see what his new spring/summer collection looks like :confused:

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
very likely Lingards second to last season in Manchester United. He'll be allowed to redeem himself in the summer, but with new player aquisitions he'll go the route of Rojo and to some extent Matic and be moved to the back of the line. Something is very wrong with that mans confidence.

Lingard is number 10 on the scoring sheet for Manchester United in this decade. That touch has gone somewhere.

kundalini

Idiotic decision to start Lingard tonight. Since the City match, his form has been shocking. So his performance was exactly what you'd expect.

Says a lot about the standards at the club that Lingard keeps getting selected despite contributing so little.

Last edited:

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Playing with 10 >>>>>> playing with Lingard

He did one thing right today and that was the interception he made during the first 5 minutes of the game.

He also ruined it shortly afterwards with a terrible pass at James.

2/10... one point just for that interception.
2/10 is generous. Mind boggles as to how he is still starting for us.

Heinzesight

IMO the most annoying part of his game today was the chance he fecked up in the first minute. He could've played Rashford through on goal but he decided to play an cowadly pass into Rashfords feet which took the tempo ouf of the whole situation. Rashford than had to shoot from distance.
Same in the first few minutes with a simple pass to James on the overlap, needed to be played just ahead of him...passes it behind him.

He’s not too good at this football lark is he.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Really not happy with Ole starting him today. Overall I've defended Ole's use of him this season and pointed out that he's dropped Lingard a couple of times and left him out when the alternative actually performed better (Pereira). But over the last month or so he's definitely been showing some favouritism in regularly starting Lingard while Pereira is out-performing him. I get the feeling Ole is feeling sorry for Lingard's family issues and it's leading him to make that mistake.
Wouldn't be surprised if that last bit is true. Ole probably has an idea in his head about how Lingard's a United lad and that he'll come through given the right support, but it's just blind optimism at this point.

Fergie supported Beckham through and through in the aftermath of the WC98 incident but the difference between Lingard and Becks is the latter is much much more talented than the former. And has tougher mentality too. Lingard's a man child, judging by his social media.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
What an idiot! Bet you were itching all game to try and prove me wrong. Why would you quote me following a game where everyone was shit? Was i wrong? Does he not have decent record against Arsenal? He was shite today. Has been for most of the season, and I made that clear before the game, but explained my reasoning why I felt he was starting. You need to grow up!
I agreed that he had good record against arsenal but you kept on going about his good games against Spurs and City - in which he was also our worst player. And two games after he was our worst player. And yet somehow you tried to justify Ole starting him. I wasn't itching because I knew he was going to be our worst player again, simply because he is done as a top footballer, he isn't good enough for championship anymore.

And now you are calling me an idiot because you are proven wrong, because you are biased as feck when it comes to English players and you know I am right? Gave you too much credit before tbf.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
At 0-0 he had a golden chance to put martial through one on one with the keeper on a fastbreak and he either didn't even see it or he couldn't make the pass. That's criminal for a #10 of any caliber. fecking Aaron Mooy would have got an assist there.

He's barely a premier league player.

Status
Not open for further replies.