Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Thought he looked much more like his old self last night, was running well and his touch was sticking - hopefully finding some confidence and desire with the challenge he now faces.

P.S whoever that is shouting that stuff at him getting on the bus needs to grow up and I hope he takes a kicking. Some people just go too far ffs.

Glad to see Shaw was sticking his head back out and giving them a few words.

Djemba-Djemba

I think Lingard is shite but to stand there and shout abuse at him after the match is fecking ridiculous.

Embarrassing by whoever that "fan" is.

JoaquinJoaquin

Lingard is crap and I hope he leaves, but he doesn't deserve that. Out of order from whoever that was.

ZupZup

I can't stand the kind of pricks who shout abuse at players... Lingard may not be good enough, but can you blame him for trying to be at the team he grew up supporting.

I see comments like "I can't stand Lingard but..." even when calling out these idiots. Why can't you stand him? I don't get all the ill feeling towards someone you don't even know who is trying his best but coming up short. I just hope the twats in that video are Derby fans because I'd rather not believe that it's some of our away fans.

Kostur

海尔的老板
I thought he was absolutely garbage yesterday as per usual but I'll never ever understand those people who actually go to games and then throw abuse like this at, quite frankly, anybody, unless it's a case of a constant trend of embarrassing performances in which you can see the players giving no shit. But to do such shit after a 3-0 win? You must be really fecked up and your life must really suck a major cock. Surprised no other fan there told him to shut the feck up and I'm not sure why bodyguards/stewards are there if not to tell such pricks to feck off.

It's just like getting on twitter or some other shite to directly message people to tell them to suck a dick. I mean seriously, why the feck even waste your time.

Tiber

Looked half decent against a mid table Championship side. props

Djemba-Djemba

Why is it ridiculous to shout abuse at him after a game but acceptable to hide behind your monitor and do the same thing on this site.

He deserves all the abuse he gets, he hasn't had one good game in two fecking seasons now.
You can't be serious?

There's a world of difference between posting on an internet forum Lingard is shite at football, and screaming abuse at him as he walks past.

I've been one of his biggest critics on here, you're right he's been appalling for 2 years and 100% has to be sold.

Shouldn't be getting screamed at as he's walking onto the coach though.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
You can't be serious?

There's a world of difference between posting on an internet forum Lingard is shite at football, and screaming abuse at him as he walks past.

I've been one of his biggest critics on here, you're right he's been appalling for 2 years and 100% has to be sold.

Shouldn't be getting screamed at as he's walking onto the coach though.
Players get praise when they play well
Players get criticised when they play bad

Then there's the special case ala Lingard
Players get abuse when they've been stealing a living for close to 2 years now

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
There has to be a clear line between his ability to play ball and him as a person.

Personal abuse is wrong.

I'm shit at football but I'd play if picked.

Oldyella

Does the one lad shout what it sounds like at the end or is it Lingard?

Stadjer

I can't stand the kind of pricks who shout abuse at players... Lingard may not be good enough, but can you blame him for trying to be at the team he grew up supporting.

I see comments like "I can't stand Lingard but..." even when calling out these idiots. Why can't you stand him? I don't get all the ill feeling towards someone you don't even know who is trying his best but coming up short. I just hope the twats in that video are Derby fans because I'd rather not believe that it's some of our away fans.
It might have something to do with that we watch Manchester United games en see him ruin attack after attack... for over a year. His social media JLingz persona also doesnt help him become more likeable. That 0.0something thing he posted while being absolute shit wasnt the smartest thing to do. I do think that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Personally i cant stand watching him play football... i really dont care about the person Jesse Lingard. I wouldnt want to hang out with him but he can do whatever he wants... as long as he isnt playing games for Manchester United. I am actually at the stage where it actively annoys me to see his name as part of the matchday squad.

ZupZup

It might have something to do with that we watch Manchester United games en see him ruin attack after attack... for over a year. His social media JLingz persona also doesnt help him become more likeable. That 0.0something thing he posted while being absolute shit wasnt the smartest thing to do. I do think that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Personally i cant stand watching him play football... i really dont care about the person Jesse Lingard. I wouldnt want to hang out with him but he can do whatever he wants... as long as he isnt playing games for Manchester United. I am actually at the stage where it actively annoys me to see his name as part of the matchday squad.
I really don't care what you think of him as a player.

My issue is with people who think it's ok to shout personal abuse at players because they aren't playing as well as they would like. I think these people are twats and your post just reads like twat apologism.

spiriticon

Shouting any sort of abuse at him is out of order. Ok, we all realise he isn't the next Iniesta, but he still isn't the worst talent we've ever produced

chb23

Probably should have done it in a more positive way

"JESSE LIFT YOUR EFFIN GAME. YOU NEED TO DO MORE. FIND ANOTHER CLUB END OF SEASON"

:D

Handré1990

Looked half decent against a mid table Championship side. props
Did he? I thought I’d wait a while before commenting, but I thought he was one of the worst players on the pitch, I say one of, because I didn’t pay close attention to which Derby player did what, except Rooney and that petulant child Tibley or whatever. Lingard should be out the door as soon as possible.

With some quality in Bruno and Mata together on the pitch Lingard sticks out even more as the odd man out. He really did a lot of bad things yesterday, misplaced easy passes, failed to control easy passes which in turn slowed down our whole momentum. He then reverted to terrible first touch passes, like some other posters have described: just to get rid of the ball.

Tony247

There are forums available to vent Fan's frustration but no way shouting at one's face and abusing is ever acceptable.

Devil may care

He's looked a bit sharper the last couple of games, he's at least got his hig energy back, hopefully putting himself in the shop window for Bournemouth etc...in the summer.

Djemba-Djemba

Players get praise when they play well
Players get criticised when they play bad

Then there's the special case ala Lingard
Players get abuse when they've been stealing a living for close to 2 years now
I agree he's been stealing a living, we've never had someone as bad as Lingard play this many games for Utd before. Certainly not in my lifetime anyway, he's awful.

I still don't agree with shouting abuse at him after a match. Plus I'm not certain but it sounds like there's maybe some racist abuse in there.

Maybe not, but it sounds like Utd are investigating it anyway.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Everyone know he is total shit player and stealing a living from us with 75k per week. But shouting abuse at him is abit too much.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I remember when he blanked Lukaku in celebration at the Emirates last year, now shamelessly trying to claim a goal when it hit his back, his JLINGZ persona... he's never come across as particularly likable.

On the pitch he ruins attack after attack every match, either through his cowardice in running away/1 touch passes to nowhere or general miscontrol/terrible decision-making.

When he leaves he can't complain, he's received a lot more than his talent deserved.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Yes hes trying to, he has no shame.
I remember when he blanked Lukaku in celebration at the Emirates last year, now shamelessly trying to claim a goal when it hit his back, his JLINGZ persona... he's never come across as particularly likable.

On the pitch he ruins attack after attack every match, either through his cowardice in running away/1 touch passes to nowhere or general miscontrol/terrible decision-making.

When he leaves he can't complain, he's received a lot more than his talent deserved.
Utter delusion.

Did you even watch the interview with BT? (Which the interview was with not MUTV)

Reporter: Let’s talk about that first goal, you started the move, I thought you finished it but it came off Jesse Lingard’s back. So, who’s claiming that one?

Shaw: “[Laughs] Nahh he can’t claim that.....]

Get your heads out your backsides, your personal hatred for Lingard is showing...

Lingard hasn’t claimed anything!

These posts just sum up the state of football fans at the moment, utter tripe.

PoTMS

Utter delusion.

Did you even watch the interview with BT? (Which the interview was with not MUTV)

Reporter: Let’s talk about that first goal, you started the move, I thought you finished it but it came off Jesse Lingard’s back. So, who’s claiming that one?

Get your heads out your backsides, your personal hatred for Lingard is showing...

Have you thought that he could have had a seperate interview with MUTV?

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Utter delusion.

Reporter: "The goal, now Jesse's not claiming it is he?"

Shaw: "He's trying to, but no chance is he having that, but he's saying it come off his back".

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

Reporter: "The goal, now Jesse's not claiming it is he?"

Shaw: "He's trying to, but no chance is he having that, but he's saying it come off his back".

Egg on face time!

Anyway, I still think it’s banter between the two and Jesse isn’t really trying to claim it.

Status
Not open for further replies.