Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Did pretty well, he's a young player who's still learning but I can see some bright sparks.

AFC NimbleThumb

Looked bright when he came on. Good to see him on the pitch with the better players. I think he has a role to play in the squad.

stevoc

He looked like a competent footballer for 10 minutes last night, which is a vast improvement over most of the last 2 years.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Much better option than James in these sorts of situations, as he can keep the ball better and is far more intelligent in his movement and pressing.

Bondi77

He must have some naked photos of Ole’s wife or something else that he is blackmailing him with.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Ofcourse, no one expects him to do anything meaningful anyways. Atleast he can show some effort and keep the ball moving. We needed that when he came on.
There are hundreds of players all over Europe who are capable of that. I'll admit he didn't do anything stupid last night

For lingard? sure. But we could have used that vs Saints :angel:
Oh you got jokes ;)

Foxbatt

He did the same as the most fittest and anyone who had played a bit would have done. I mean someone on CAF.
Fred would have been the better choice.Lingard just runs aimlessly most of the time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Adequate turn out, and you do need a few players to do such jobs.

However, at 27 1/2, he surely needs to go to a mid table team and play 40 games a season now.
He'll be scrabbling for cup run outs and a few mins at best here.

Fletchageddon

Looked good, clearly going through something outside of football but we know there's a good player in there. Hopefully he gets a chance to re-establish himself.

Strelok

Looked good, clearly going through something outside of football but we know there's a good player in there. Hopefully he gets a chance to re-establish himself.
You must be smoking or doing some shit really heavy there. I'm smoking w*** for a while yet not that high. Maybe I need something stronger.

red4ever 79

What a wum. Good player in there. This guy does nothing apart from run around. There is a video out there where the journalist questions Ole on his qualities, and the reply was, "he runs around a lot does our Jessie, and has cut down on his social media activity"

Will be moved on in the summer and rightly so

Strats

Don't get why people are praising him. He is not good enough and never has been

He just runs around and makes a few passes here and there.

King Andow

Don't get why people are praising him. He is not good enough and never has been

He just runs around and makes a few passes here and there.
To be honest, not fecking up safe 1-2's (but still passing backwards) and hiding just half of the time is good for his standards. He completed the XI too.

youngrell

I think his position in the team/squad was pretty much summed up when Rashford just took the ball off him during one attack.

Do feel a bit sorry for the lad, he’s always been full of confidence but he’s like a shell of himself at the moment.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Lingard PL Stats 19/20: 21 games, 918 mins, 0 goals 0 assists.

0.012 indeed.

So glad he's nowhere near the team anymore. It's no coincidence that players like him & Pereira are replaced by actual quality players and we begin to look like a proper team again.

Last edited:

Foxbatt

What happened to him? He was a good player who can read the game, dribble and shoot from long range. A player doesn't lose his ability just like that.

Based Adnan

Last time he scored a league goal was Ole's first game in charge vs Cardiff in December 2018. Last time he assisted in the league was January 2019. If he survives past this summer then it's a disgrace.

Web of Bissaka

He has made the bench once in the last how many Premier league games? He made the bench due to injuries to Shaw and Williams. Even if he wont be moved on, he's not going to be starting anymore in games that matter.
I admire your confidence.

Dalot made the bench due to injuries to Shaw and Williams.
Lingard made the bench ahead of Pereira, who has been a consistent bench warmer ever since.
Likes for likes.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Only United can replace him with even worse player. First time ever i wanted him in game. He would work better with Rashford than James

Le Red

Think his cameo tells you all you need to know about Daniel James, he's looked terrible whenever he's come on and Ole clearly feels Lingard could be a better option.

I'd agree as well, not a huge fan of Lingard but he's far better than James.
For all his shortcomings James has more goals and assists than Lingard in the last couple of seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.