4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc

I was hoping Rangnick would nail him and make an example out of him by hauling him off. Reminds me of the nice approach Ole had.

I think it's convenient for Lingard. His family are closer in Manchester. We are still paying his wages for the next 5-months no matter how badly he plays.. I think he's mentally checked out already and just stealing a living at this point. It's his own fault for not leaving in the summer.

Well in the summer we won't have that problem anymore. And Lingard will be almost 30 years old having to prove himself at a new club. And if he can't be bothered he will be found out quickly and could quickly trickle down the leagues if he doesn't improve his attitude.

J-Lingz that.
To be fair Solskjaer publicly berated him, hauled him off during games and then dropped him back between 2019-2020.

SAFMUTD

He seems overweight, its clear he has completely lost his motivation to play for us and its just waiting for his contract to expire to move on. Maybe we can sell him for cheap in january 5-10M, I think it would be the best fr both parties. Or loan him and let the other team pay his wages, no need to keep him when he's in that state.

Foxbatt

He doesn't need to prove himself if he goes to West Ham. He should have been sold in the summer.

Lee565

I find it hard to understand why he wouldn't be motivated to fight for his united future, he has a new manager to start a clean slate from and favours the type of player that lingard was before he fell out of favour with ole.

It would show a real weak mentality if he wants to take the easy route and not bother fighting to impress ralf and is content making do with either going to a mid table club to be a bug fish in a small pond or go to sit in the bench for another champions league side in europe purely for a fat wage

lex talionis

As much as we need to get rid of Lingard, I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him on our books through the end of the year and seeing him walk on a free -- unless we can sell him to Newcastle in January.

West Ham are a direct rival for fourth place.

stevoc

Jesse Lingard preparing to stay at Manchester United past the January transfer window,

+ can make call on future as a free agent in summer.
This was the plan from last summer it seems.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
If we keep Rafa I wouldn't be surprised if we signed him on a free. Rafa loves players who run about a lot and I actually wouldn't be opposed if he brought his West Ham form with him. The issue with him is that you just don't know which version will pop up. At his age you can't really afford sitting on the sidelines for too long.

djembatheking

If we keep Rafa I wouldn't be surprised if we signed him on a free. Rafa loves players who run about a lot and I actually wouldn't be opposed if he brought his West Ham form with him. The issue with him is that you just don't know which version will pop up. At his age you can't really afford sitting on the sidelines for too long.
Yeh, the only way young players can improve is to get plenty of minutes.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Weirdly, in his recent cameos, he hasn’t looked anything like his West Ham incarnation. Has looked laboured, lacking in sharpness, a bit miserable and,maybe I'm imagining this, a pound or 2 heavier. I thought he'd jump at the change in management and be like a whirling dervish when he was unleashed from the bench but he's been a bit muted.

Based Adnan

Weirdly, in his recent cameos, he hasn’t looked anything like his West Ham incarnation. Has looked laboured, lacking in sharpness, a bit miserable and,maybe I'm imagining this, a pound or 2 heavier. I thought he'd jump at the change in management and be like a whirling dervish when he was unleashed from the bench but he's been a bit muted.
He looked like that towards the end of the West Ham loan as well. His last 6 games at West Ham yielded 0 goals and 1 assist but people are quick to forget that when talking about his time there.

United in sin

He looked like that towards the end of the West Ham loan as well. His last 6 games at West Ham yielded 0 goals and 1 assist but people are quick to forget that when talking about his time there.
The entire West Ham team fell off a cliff towards the end of last season

ash_86

We're so stupid in transfers. When he got Player of the month award last season, his transfer should've been finalised for 15m. Instead we have a player who's not motivated and going to loose him for free in a few months. When are we going to learn to gauge players?

OL29

Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit disrespectful the way this guy keeps posting West Ham related images on his Instagram stories?

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Is it just me who thinks it’s a bit disrespectful the way this guy keeps posting West Ham related images on his Instagram stories?
He's a typical modern United celebrity player. Does feck all on the pitch but has all the trappings of fame and fortune.
Sooner he fecks off the better.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Ole shouldve sold lingard at the first opportunity, why didnt he do it ? why ?
Ole likes experienced players because they hide his inability to properly coach and instruct.
He was a hoarder because he was scared shitless to have to play a kid.
It sort of is, but then again he's been a good servant of the club and seems to have been mistreated.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
We've had loads of leaks to the press this season. He seems to be the most disgruntled. Doesn't take a genius to work out he's prime suspect.

Needs binning in January. Never be good enough to compete for major honours so get rid.

Based Adnan

It's embarrassing he's still at the club. He's been shambolic both on and off the pitch and should have been moved on years ago.

This also indicates a serious lack of leaders in the dressing room. Someone should be pulling him and asking what the feck he's doing but Maguire is not that guy.

Giggs' right foot

As of this moment in time West Ham is one of our competitors for top-4, and yet Jesse finds it appropriate to post a pic of said team, celebrating their win today. Yeah, he doesn't care anymore. Not about Rangnick, not about his teammates, not about the club as a whole, and not about the fans. Hope we see as little of him in a United shirt as possible, these next five months.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
It's embarrassing he's still at the club. He's been shambolic both on and off the pitch and should have been moved on years ago.

This also indicates a serious lack of leaders in the dressing room. Someone should be pulling him and asking what the feck he's doing but Maguire is not that guy.
Can you imagine what prime keano would have done about it! :lol:

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Think he's waiting for a big payday on a free in the summer. Suspect he will go on loan somewhere this window. Brighton, Newcastle or somewhere like that. Westham aren't interested.

choccy77

As of this moment in time West Ham is one of our competitors for top-4, and yet Jesse finds it appropriate to post a pic of said team, celebrating their win today. Yeah, he doesn't care anymore. Not about Rangnick, not about his teammates, not about the club as a whole, and not about the fans. Hope we see as little of him in a United shirt as possible, these next five months.
He did that a few weeks ago, posting a pic in a West Ham shirt going on about happy days.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's taking the piss and I think it's wrong that he gets selected in the match day squads.
I don't normally care what players do but he's cheering the wins of a team that is in direct comeoetition with us for a position. That is not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.