4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

LARulz

Hope it doesn’t knock his confidence. Just get over it and move on.
We know it will unfortunately. He needs to avoid social media and just surround himself with the players at the club. They will be pissed but likes of Ronaldo, Varane etc. should be able to lift him

Dan_F

Some of these posts scream “I’m about to go on Twitter and send him abuse” vibes.

Edit. I’m not talking about racism.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
What’s he even doing here still? We actually took Ronaldo off and brought him on.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
That was a great defence splitting assist though, which won them the game.

Shark

@NotShark
Why was he even brought onto the pitch? is there something miraculous our staff thought he was going to do when Bruno and Ronaldo couldn't even get hold of the ball?

saivet

I hope we never see him play for United. I said in the summer he needs to be sold once and for all
Agree he should have been sold but while he's here, he should be used here and there

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Can't believe he is still here, and Im very confident his contract will be renewed as well.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
If you or I did our job that badly today, we would be fired.

That was an unforgivable error. From a seasoned pro.

Ole will forgive him by Sunday.

C'est Moi Cantona

He made a mistake, and will feel terrible for doing it, there's no need spout out all the usual rubbish about him, it's boring.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
It’s a terrible mistake and I wish he had moved on, but I think a lot of posters need to step away when United lose.

I don’t think Ole will ever win us anything and i don’t think Lingard has ever been good enough to play for United, but calling him a wanker and and making snide remarks about his mental health isn’t the way to go.

If you find yourself doing that, step away. It’s over the line and isn’t necessary.

Viral United

Not his fault we were in that position. This is all on the coward on the touch line. I love Ole, but that’s al sentimental for Ole the player.
Look I am also angry on Ole but this is some different level of shit to say it's Ole's fault.

saivet

Used maybe, but not in games like that. I have no clue what Ole tries to achieve here
Him coming on, I could see some sense in providing some energy but sticking him up front was a bit odd

I'll take the loss if it makes us realise this guy is in no way good enough for us and we should not be giving him a new contract.

Kopral Jono

I feel sorry for him, mistakes happen, we all move on, etc. Who I don't feel sorry for is our so-called United DNA manager who decided to bring him on for Cristiano fecking Ronaldo.

arthurka

This is Ole. Jesse shouldnt even have been on the pitch, that said what the feck was he thinking.

spiriticon

Fecking prick. I am so fuming with this lad.

Undid 60 minutes of really hard work by the team in one moment of utter stupidity. The prick.

IhabX7

Indeed not Lingard's fault we were down to 10 men and drawing.

100% his fault we lost though.
He made a costly mistake without question. A game like this shouldn’t be lost by a mistake. It’s the 2nd easiest match of the group after these lot at Old Trafford.

NK86

Cue incoming racist posts on Instagram etc.
Lingard is probably the most sad about this.
Yeah, hope he takes that sadness and fecks off from the club. At least that way, he'll make millions of fans of the club happy.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
We didn't deserve that 1 point anyway with the way we played but he properly fecked our defensive efforts with that brain dead pass

Terrible Terrible performance but its ole's fault bringing him on in the first place

Born2Lose

Wanted the guy gone as much as anyone else, but the only reason he was playing that deep was the genius idea of replacing Fred with Martial

NK86

He made a costly mistake without question. A game like this shouldn’t be lost by a mistake. It’s the 2nd easiest match of the group after these lot at Old Trafford.
I think most people will agree that Lingard is shite and Ole is not good enough for where we want to be. If we don't win anything of consequence this season, then Ole needs to go. He is just not a good coach. Maybe a good man-manager, but a terrible coach.

Red Stone

Look I am also angry on Ole but this is some different level of shit to say it's Ole's fault.
Oh come on. Ole deserves a huge part of the blame for capitulating after the red card. Surely we're a good enough team to be competitive against fecking Young Boys even if we lose a man. His subs were baffling too.

Ole, AWB and Lingard all played a massive part in this loss. This should have been a complete gimme for us, but three Hall of Fame level disasterclasses pissed that away.

edgecutter

Don't agree with the name calling, but he is only here because ole (for some unknown reason) must of promised him playing time. He should have been sold years ago and hopefully this is the final nail in a nail ridden coffin for his playing time.

IhabX7

I think most people will agree that Lingard is shite and Ole is not good enough for where we want to be. If we don't win anything of consequence this season, then Ole needs to go. He is just not a good coach. Maybe a good man-manager, but a terrible coach.
I don’t know about good man management. Haven’t seen anything special about it.

NK86

If you or I did our job that badly today, we would be fired.

That was an unforgivable error. From a seasoned pro.

Ole will forgive him by Sunday.
Ole will put an arm around his shoulder and console him, then start him on Sunday out of pity.

NK86

I don’t know about good man management. Haven’t seen anything special about it.
At least he hasn't lost the dressing room like every other full time manager since Fergie. Will take that as a sign of being a good man-manager. However hia coaching is absolutely awful. I cannot believe he sees the likes of City/Chelsea/Pool and then watch us play and think we have a style which will win us the title or allow us to compete for it.

stevoc

Most games are lost because of mistakes mate, possibly every game.

The pass he played was brainless in any context. Look I'm not going to give him shit for making a mistake all players do it.

But this blaming everyone else for a particular player's mistake bullshit needs to stop.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I don't understand what he was doing there, no logic to it at all. But, he should have never come on and should have never play in CM.

Status
Not open for further replies.