4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

His last few cameos have been quite pointless.

The only time he got the ball was on a counter-attack where he kept running away from all the United players he could pass the ball to.

united for life

We don't really.

Don't get me wrong I'd rather see Mata and Martial leave in January, but Lingard is not worth any sort of contract. Anything we've offered him is already embarrassing from the club's point of view.
i agree. Spot on. He shouldn’t get anything more than what he’s getting.

Rajma

Newcastle apparently are going to push hard for Lingard’s signature this winter, hopefully, West Ham will get involved in a bidding war and we get a decent fee for him.

Polar

Lingard propably has a brighter future here under Ralf. He and DVB fight for the same position, but Ralf probably prefer Lingards work rate and intensity. I look forward to test Lingard in a midfield three. He has become older or more experienced and probably more suited to play midfield in a 4-3-3 system.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Sure that a manager that values pressing isn't going to just keep Lingard on the bench?

Lingard can do that well and make runs.

captaincantona

Sure that a manager that values pressing isn't going to just keep Lingard on the bench?

Lingard can do that well and make runs.
New era...new start...don’t want to see Lingard near that team. We need players who’s heads are completely with Utd not posting pics of themselves in other teams shirts. He is a West Ham type players who suits their counter attacking style perfectly and I hope he goes back there and has a great career.
His minutes should be used to blood Amad, Elanga and VDB and see what they can do in our new approach.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Couldn’t get the ball out of his feet tonight. Not a great game.

Based Adnan

Much rather a youth player play a game like this than the likes of Lingard and Mata. Hopefully we get a fee for him in January.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
That was terrible. There's no fight left in him, let him have his move in January and be done with it.

Nickelodeon

Wouldn’t bet against him staying till the end of the season, doing feck all, getting a big payday and doing feck all again.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Someone tear up that contract offer quick FFS.

Plenty of youngsters there that we can give his time to.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Hard to say he took his chance. Was really expecting him to be a performer tonight.

ThemanGiggsy

i forgot he was playing. he was really absent tonight. he either tried too hard being one of the senior players and it didnt work or he was lazy and didnt really look like he was trying. it seems like he knows his time has come to leave. he has been a part of some big moments for the club and shouldnt be ashamed of his time at United. hopefully we can get a good price for him in January.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Move him on.

Donny should have started in his position and matic in donny's.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
It's hard to believe Jesse has a future at United, sadly. Doesn't look like he believes he has one either. Very much not his best match.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
We actually want to renew this guys contract?

"Preserving value"?

Pickle85

Really poor. Usual headless chicken running on occasions and then disappears. Always so infuriating when he gestures wildly for the ball like he's ready to play a killer pass, gets it and just pops it off to the nearest CB. Absolute nothing performance and can't wait to see him gone.

Valencia Shin Crosses

I mean feck me he's supposed to be some senior player but Diallo showed miles more even with his feck ups.

Ship Jesse off to some lower side that lets him do his free roam solo act and bang in a few screamers every season. He's not even close to good enough to play for us.

always_hoping

That was the opportunity for Jessie to put his hand up for Premier League selection, Ralf would be most disappointed.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Uninspiring and lethargic performance. Honestly shocking how he walked around when a bit of smart movement in their half could have gone a long way

Oranges038

He's so bad.

Let that be the last we see of him, another in the long list of utter garbage performances from him.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He really had a opportunity to prove his worth to the team, but seems resigned to leaving at the end of the season. Shame, he would flourish under RR.

kundalini

I assume from that performance that Jesse is intent on leaving in the Jan transfer window. If not, then I have no idea what he was doing.

JG3001

Was switched off for most of the game, genuinely looked like he wasn’t arsed at all, has the complacency set back in already? Don’t understand why we didn’t just take the money and run from West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.