Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giggsy13

Oh my, here we go :lol:

Although, maybe this needs to be handled behind the scenes? We have woeful squad depth now, and Lingard can definitely make some difference. What good is airing all this dirty laundry in the public eye really going to do? … having said that, I’m enjoying the ‘player power’ being flipped on its head. It’s dangerously becoming more entertaining than actually watching us play.
No thanks. Ralf is pulling their pants down in public and now they’re afraid of the backlash. His handling of Martial, Pogba and Lingard has been perfect and a long time coming. These bluffers happily thru previous managers under this bus, so this has been a long time coming.

Man Utd 1:1 Southampton

Bobski

Won't be popular but I think we need to start him, the lack of work-rate and defensive intensity from the front 3 is killing the midfield.

Lee565

Sancho, lingard and elanga, at least we will have a front 3 with the willingness to press the defence

MattofManchester

Might be better to start him over Rashford atm.

Works harder off the ball and doesn't try to run through 11 opposition players.

DevTheRed

I’d give him a start over Rashford.. he does suit the way Ralf wants to play and his West Ham form last season can’t be ignored. Give him a run of games and we might get the best out of him.

Cannot deal with Rashford trying to beat half the team by himself anymore.

choccy77

I heard from a club source, Jesse is still struggling with the round peg and square hole.

On a positive note, he's enjoying playing with bubbles and drawing with his favourite claret and blue crayolas.

Long Time Red

Absolutely bottled a 50/50 on the half way which resulted in their first goal.

If he's going to play like he's just going to keep himself injury free and see out his contract then it's best he just sits out the rest of the season.

CloneMC16

I was surprised he started. He must have been good in training this week. He hasn't really played in a long time. Probably harsh to expect much from him. He wasn't good, though.

Banana Republic

He put some effort in early in the game, showing much better attitude than for a long time, but started to fade after 30 minutes.
He was totally anonymous in the 2nd half and his losing the ball on the wing directly led to Leeds’ first goal.
Subbed at the right time.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I didn’t think he did too badly considering it was only his first start this season. He worked hard and he’s a decent player.

Based Adnan

You can leak to the media, post pictures of you in another teams kit and call the manager a liar and still get games at this club

Shite today as expected

TheMitz

Pointless and poisonous.

Gave the ball away for their first goal, and jogged back.

Second goal let James out his cross in too easily.

Can't wait for him to go.

Tragically Hip

He knows he has no future at the club, and he played like it. Without proper motivation, he is a liability.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Did he? Felt like he was phoning it in... Certainly wasn't the standard Lingard effort
I felt he did yeah, though maybe im just favourably comparing him to Rashford in that respect. There was a point even in the second half when he won the ball and took it all the way up the right side which impressed me.
I think considering how he’s been mismanaged this season he did well.

stevoc

I didn’t think he did too badly considering it was only his first start this season. He worked hard and he’s a decent player.
He started vs Young Boys in December and hasn't looked great or all that interested in either game.

Strats

He was shite as expected. Doesn't deserve to be in the match day squad

Probably needs a holiday for a week in Dubai

Status
Not open for further replies.