4.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idxomer

He wasn't that bad, you can't keep starting a kid like Elanga annd Rashford needs a wake up call.

Red00012

Still better than Rashford’s recent displays?
I’m not sure what’s worse Rashford stinking the place up with his rubbish or Lingard playing and the game bypassing him until he’s subbed off

Ash_G

Am not a fan of Lingard but also can acknowledge he's not a terrible player who couldn't have a role in the squad (if he was staying). I didn't think he was particularly good today but he's not played much and conditions were tough so was understandable. To be honest I don't mind him/Elanga starting as I think they can provide some balance by doing more running then we might get with Rashford out wide but also I think it's important for us to have an impact player from the bench which Rashford could be.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He hasn't been too bad when he has played this season, on the rare occasions of course, but he was not up to it today.

I don't think his heart is in it anymore. Should only play when we have no other options.

ForeverRed1

He is just part of this era of united and I think selling him is moving on. Time for him, matic, mata, Jones and Bailey to go In the summer.

replace those 5 with youth players. The likes of garner and Hannibal, elanga.

Then go big in the transfer market on players that improve the starting actual starting 11. Time to move on.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Jesse was alright today but, were it not a derby game in terrible conditions, I reckon Elanga would've started. He didn't really offer anything that Elanga doesn't. We saw, once again, that playing for Man Utd is a bit different to doing it for a side with lower expectations and where's there's less pressure. Jesse didn't do anything particularly wrong or right tonight. It was just a 6/10 showing from him. The only thing he has in his favour is Premier League physicality. You'd have to think, if one of Amad or Pellistri was further along in their physical development, Jesse would be gone and we'd be better off for it.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Was okay. Needed energy and needed some backup players to come in. He can still leave in the summer.

stevoc

He hasn't been too bad when he has played this season, on the rare occasions of course, but he was not up to it today.

I don't think his heart is in it anymore. Should only play when we have no other options.
I mean he's had two starts this season and it's actually saying something that today he was better than his last run out. He mentally checked out a long time ago.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Disappointed that a player with no future here and obviously couldn't give a feck is in the squad ahead of Mejbri.

Longshanks

Thought he was very poor, invisible alot of the time offered very little threat from the right and completely pulled out of a 50-50 that led to Leeds first goal.

Rashford is our best option on the right if we are going to play sancho on the left, even when he's poor you still feel his pace and directness is a threat. Elanga is good aswell but he is a little to raw to be fully relied upon.

romufc

A player who wants opportunities to play but you have to take your chances when you get them.

He is so average.

Reminded us all what we haven't been missing.

I don't understand why we keep giving him these slivers of hope, just get rid and be done with it. Equally I don't understand why he still thinks he can make it here.

TheMitz

He doesn't want to be here. Not mature enough to act professionally.

The only sub who didn't really do it, although had he managed to rifle in that late shot from the edge of the box...

Man City 4:1 Man Utd

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I really just want him gone, it's depressing seeing him come on. He needs to be removed from consideration, he doesn't want to be here.

He's like having a ready meal in your fridge alongside fresh vegetables, you'll choose the ready meal because it's less hassle but it's much worse for your health.

Saddy

Please no more - we simply have to tell him he's finished at Utd and play the youngsters now

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Unbelievable he's still at the club. Dining off a one month purple patch from 6 years ago. Rewarding shite has been our M.O for the last decade or so.

Rangnick made a mistake playing him. Pointless sub. Added nothing.

Superunknown

The fact that he is still at the club shows everything that is wrong with us. It's an all-round ridiculous situation. The message it sends out is that you can do feck all for many years, but still get to play for Manchester United, in the derby of all games. Shameful. The club needs a complete clear-out.

SER19

We could have got a decent price for this guy. We're a shit show

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I don't get what Ralf expects though? It's so obvious he doesn't give a shit. Why on earth is he selecting him? I can't get my head around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.