Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaviboy

Great life Jesse has. Just turn up and train even if you can't be arsed to put effort in and get paid 130k a week. No wonder he no rush to leave. Same applies to few others.

Expecting his mate Pogba to do same.

Smores

We better not feck up offloading him, 3 million is quite a lot for a 6 month loan if they're also covering his wages.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
He'll destroy his own career if he'll be forced to stay or force his staying.

29 years old and still could achieve something. Why wait even more and waste best time of his career ?

LawmanMan

Why not just let him go to West Ham for a small fee? It’s not going to do us any harm and it is where he clearly wants to go. Fergie would not have been trying to hamper his career in this way by sending him to one of the worst clubs in the league.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Newcastle would be a good move for him if they stay up. Well placed to be center of their rebuild

Shame he hasn't been given the chances with us this season after that loan to West Ham, given the awful form of our attackers quite strange how neither Ole/Carrick or RR gave him a sniff

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That’s not bad for 6 months but really we should have sold him last year. We’re still idiots, make no mistake about it.

Zexstream

Anti-anti-racist
I think he will do well for them, good enough to keep them up? Prob not, but will he be their last signing?

Good luck to him, hope it works out.

macheda14

That’s not bad for 6 months but really we should have sold him last year. We’re still idiots, make no mistake about it.
I mean that's about what clubs were offering in the summer. We got some important goals and assists out of him. But if rumours are to be believed his attitude around the place has been a bit toxic.

romufc

£12 mn is insane for 6 months :lol:
Newcastle have the money, they are desperate to sign players.

In 6 months time, they might not be in the PL, on a free there will be more clubs in for him.

They are offering more than what West Ham offered at the start of the season... :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I mean that's about what clubs were offering in the summer. We got some important goals and assists out of him. But if rumours are to be believed his attitude around the place has been a bit toxic.
really? I didn’t know West Ham lowballed us. Fair enough then.

CM10

Don't think we'll get a better offer than that, as desperate as Newcastle are. Make it happen, Lingard has no role to play in this team anymore.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Meh, would have preferred to loan him out for free just to get rid of him, just like lots of geniuses in this thread suggested we should have done when we rejected their loan offer :lol:
We should be trying to get what we can for him. He is not being used at all, so what is the point of letting him just sit it out. I am curious as who he thinks will sign him in the summer, more the calibre of club. He had a great time at West Ham, but just feel whoever signs him permanently might get their fingers burnt.

SATA

He’s probably worried that Newcastle may go down and so does not want to play Championship football next season. Can’t blame him for that. I just hope they offer him 200K a week to tempt him enough though

mk7

He’s probably worried that Newcastle may go down and so does not want to play Championship football next season. Can’t blame him for that. I just hope they offer him 200K a week to tempt him enough though
And where else is he gonna play if he does not get any time on the pitch the rest of the season?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
12m is a mental fee for Jesse Lingard with 4 months left on his contract/the season

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Does a loan benefit United in any way? Suppose he'd be off the wages.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Of course he's not going to move permanently. He'd be mad to with the signing on fee he'll get in 6 months time.

SATA

And where else is he gonna play if he does not get any time on the pitch the rest of the season?
I don’t know but he’s likely happy to sit on his arse and collect his wages every week by just training and not playing. As for his next club, he will have the pick of his choice of where he wants to play when his contract expires in June

Irwin99

A 12 million permanent move didn't really make much sense when he could keep his options open until the summer. Kind of a shame for us though.

Gandalf

A 12 million permanent move didn't really make much sense when he could keep his options open until the summer. Kind of a shame for us though.
Particularly after we already said he could go on loan for 3.5 million. Not like Newcastle are going to come back and say please take an additional 8.5 million so we can be lumbered with a long term contract for a player we won't want in 18 months time.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Really annoying me. Should never have been given a contract in the first place, i think it was Van Gaal who was manager at the time.

We have been badly run for a while now. Hopefully Rangnick can sort it out.

Ixion

This club is like a dog that wants you to throw the toy but won't give you the toy. We want players to leave but don't let them at the same time.

flappyjay

[/QUOTE]
he can sign and put in a relegation clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.