Jesse Lingard | Seoul singer

Pickle85

I mean.... i like Korean food too. :lol:

It is a bit sad. From a player whos main quality, and according to his fans deserved to stay a Manchester United player, was his 'running', 'off the ball movement' and being a 'defensive 10'. Now his coach basically is calling him lazy. Although it is a bit strange that Lingard is injured (?) yet his coach thinks of removing him?
I'm with you on this brother!

Demyanenko_square_jaw

He's only played a few games, so his effort in training must be really bad for the manager to talk like this. My guess is he's going to find out the hard way he's not the sort of talent that can just go down to a lower level pro-league and barely make any effort. Too many leagues are at a high enough standard of professionalism/quality now that you're not going to look good doing that unless you were a really elite naturally gifted player in your prime.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

Last picture is Lingard with the classic social media hints and motivational quotes. Thats how he hit back at critics (including his own manager). Always has been. Theyre probably in the same Whatsapp Group... just message the coach if youve got a problem to resolve... jeez.

Chairman Steve

You could sort this out in private like a professional.

but nahhhh I got to post this on social media y’all! That’ll show the haters! #0.012 #jlingz Use promo code BEANSBEANS for up to 15% off on your next purchase in my apparel store