Jesse Lingard 'to leave on a free'

edgecutter

Genuine question. Who buys his stuff?
The state of some of that clothing, he actually has the balls to have his face with that terrible celebration on a shirt. It's the kind of nonsense that you would see from a crap market stall.

Last edited:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I always thought his celebration was that ‘Black Panther’ sign, but I know see that it spells ‘JL.’

Don’t know which one is worse to be honest.

TuzlaUnited

His clothes are from AliBaba.They just put your logo on the clothes and call the day.He is not some fashion guru or Zoolander.

Stadjer

I always thought his celebration was that ‘Black Panther’ sign, but I know see that it spells ‘JL.’

Spelling J L is the celebration. It is also the Jlingz brand logo.

The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe.

That is the description on his Jlingz website. Bit painful he didnt score for over a year and didnt have the chance to do the iconic celebration...

Woziak

If true truly deluded.
He’s chasing a big fat signing on fee which will be factored into this request of 180k per week and correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he on the late Mino Raiola books so his team might be floating this round Europe, as well as PL teams like West Ham and Newcastle.
At 29/30 he’ll get a 3+1 year contract probably at £100/120k per week and £12/l6M signing on fee which over 4 years is £60/80k per week if it was amortised, however nowadays they get that upfront so this doesn’t shock me, he’s on a free we could have got £15M from Newcastle In January, yet more inept management while we struggle for transfer funds this summer, it really does beggar belief how incompetent we run our player sales as well as new purchases?

Tony247

The state of some of that clothing, he actually has the balls to have his face with that terrible celebration on a shirt. It's the kind of nonsense that you would see from a crap market stall.https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...GITAL_FLATLAYS2-03_1800x1800.jpg?v=1632317984
Oh man that's really awful. That makes me wonder what is his business vision? That type of crap doesn't make multi-million business. So, either he is deluded or doing this just as a hobby.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema

"Quite a few #MUFC announcements coming this afternoon..." - guess Lingard will be one of them.

Dempsey19

Man Utd are delighted to announce Lingard has signed a new deal with the club till 2027.

Any moment now :lol:

Tap

Come on Lingard, show your gratitude to the club by leaving.

Withnail

The JLINGZ logo is taken from Jesse’s iconic celebration and has been quickly replicated by fans across the globe.

That is the description on his Jlingz website. Bit painful he didnt score for over a year and didnt have the chance to do the iconic celebration...
Iconic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red For Ever

Red For Ever

Really!

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
1 down, this douchbag next, followed by tony martial Henderson and Rashford and Im over the damn moon.

choccy77

We should just pay them up today and be done with it.

No point having them hang around another 30 days being toxic.

Stadjer

I think most of us knew Pogba wasnt staying... just please announce that Lingard is leaving. Imagine if he actually signs a suprise new deal :(

JanK

Supports
Napoli

damn, i see it now. i thought it's just somekind of a gesture, but damn.... he has his own gesture representing his initials... he thinks he is a superhero, wow.

it's like a bit clever combination but at the same time it's cringe.... and then the description on the homepage that this celebration is replicated by fans all across the globe. he has fans? why?

Hughes35

It must be great for our PR team this season.

The only team in the world that can post "X Player leaves the club" and the fans are always delighted :lol:

Another one that won't be missed in the slightest.

stevoc

He’s chasing a big fat signing on fee which will be factored into this request of 180k per week and correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he on the late Mino Raiola books so his team might be floating this round Europe, as well as PL teams like West Ham and Newcastle.
At 29/30 he’ll get a 3+1 year contract probably at £100/120k per week and £12/l6M signing on fee which over 4 years is £60/80k per week if it was amortised, however nowadays they get that upfront so this doesn’t shock me, he’s on a free we could have got £15M from Newcastle In January, yet more inept management while we struggle for transfer funds this summer, it really does beggar belief how incompetent we run our player sales as well as new purchases?
Good luck to Jesse finding a club willing to pay him that.

Redlyn

No we couldn't. Why would he accept to be sold to Newcastle in Jan when he could wait a few months and pick any club that will have him newcastle included and personally pocket the 15m as sign on bonus.

We should have sold him earlier, at least 2 years ago but in Jan it was already too late and never going to happen. At most a loan deal.