Jim's drunkin corner

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's Nasazziiii.....

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine that's Mourinhoooo...

Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling, And you'll sing "Vita bella"!!!

In short, when your Crhistmas tree or whatever formation you had in mind fails, this is the thread for you.

I will take care off it so no worries. xxx

Indnyc

It culminated on Monday as five zoo-born eastern black rhinos were released in the vast Akagera National Park....

Ah.. I haven’t had much blended stuff..
Mostly Single malt or Rye/Bourbon

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Decided to join Jim on the drinking myself into oblivion last night. Today I've ended up on crutches and on so many painkillers it's unreal!

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Decided to join Jim on the drinking myself into oblivion last night. Today I've ended up on crutches and on so many painkillers it's unreal!
I managed to do that once, that's not good!

And I do feel as am older that I should reduce my habit to weddings or just few special occasions during the year.

P-Nut

I managed to do that once, that's not good!

And I do feel as am older that I should reduce my habit to weddings or just few special occasions during the year.
Yeah it's not good, even worse my dog barks like mad whenever I try to use them to move anywhere. I've resorted to just hobbling about instead

P-Nut

More time to do the league updates then is what you’re saying?

Just kidding. hope you’re back up and about again soon!
I need to sort the games out for this week, but struggling to focus so I can figure sending them to the right people. I should have it done tomorrow hopefully

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Pissed up, stumbled off a curb and went right over on my ankle. It's now black and blue and I've bruised both bones the ligaments attach to, whilst damaging the ligaments
Well, when you injure crucial players every week for more than a dozen drafters, that is a curse you risk running into. Karma.

P-Nut

Well, when you injure crucial players every week for more than a dozen drafters, that is a curse you risk running into. Karma.
Yeah I should have known really. Worst part is I had a medical consultation with work due to a problem with my eye on Monday, I turned up on fecking crutches! They all had a good laugh at least.