Joško Gvardiol | signs for Peps CB collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Cheaper than Maguire. Just. Good signing for them. Pep loves his CB

SAFMUTD

Sarcasm? I mean, i like Lisandro but Gvardiol is superior to him in every area.
I haven't seen Gvardiol enough to judge him but he'll hardly be superior to Lisandro playing out of the back.

Let's see how Gvardiol handles himself in the premier league first. He was destroyed in that match against Argentina I'm the world cup. Also worth to note that Lisandro's fee was around half of Gvardiol's.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Martinez not being Croatian will certainly make a bit of difference to some.
Gvardiol is just amazing defender. Nothing to do with nationality. And that doesn't mean that Lisandro is bad or something. Both are classy defenders but imo, Gvardiol is better.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
People need to remember that Gvardiol is still only 21 and that's playing a big role in that fee. To be honest I've never understood why he had so many teams after him since I never saw him as an amazing defender, though he's still young, but in terms of playing from the back he is really good. Can definitely improve at City.

90 + 5min

Not worth that much. Not better what they already have. Strange buy.

croadyman

Gvardiol is just amazing defender. Nothing to do with nationality. And that doesn't mean that Lisandro is bad or something. Both are classy defenders but imo, Gvardiol is better.
Amazing defender annoyingly

RVN1991

Amazing defender annoyingly
He's really not though. He has physical attributes that could potentially turn him into a top defender but it's still the weakest part of his game. Mind you if Pep was able to turn a guy like John Stones, who was in a similar position when he joined City, into a top defender then Gvardiol should be a cake walk.

croadyman

Should have bought both last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.