Joachim Andersen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Dougie Freedman signs the players for us, am sure Vieira adds his touch but we’ve been tracking these players for a long time now.

Still...Guehi, Andersen and Olise for £2m less than Ben White...looks good business to me. I still think we need a CM, a RW and a ST so be interesting to see what we do there. My bet right now...Conor Gallagher on loan for the CM spot, one of Reiss Nelson, Ademola Lookman or Noni Madueke for RW and a late push for someone like Edouard towards the end of the window.
I hope yall target Maitland Niles. Plus gallagher on loan

RedDevilRoshi

Some signing for Palace. Thought he was Spurs bound. If they get a CM, winger & striker in then they should be fine.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Loads of money was freed up with at least 6 senior players leaving.
Yep don’t forget that in football finance both the transfer fee and wages are amortised over the duration of the contract. We’ve let go around £700,000 a week in wages which gives us a lot of wiggle room on transfer fees providing the players coming in are on smaller contracts than the ones going out. I expect the likes of Guehi and Olise will be on massively lower contracts than Cahill and Townsend were for example.

roseguy64

Yep Palace will be in a better situation football wise and financially if they manage to make good cheap signings like this to fill out their squad.

Excited to watch Palace under Vieira this year. Lots of work still to be done on transfers with how many players have left but three really positive signings so far. When Eze gets fit that attack should be exciting to watch with Olise, Zaha and Benteke, think a solid 13th/14th place finish would be a success in a transition year like this.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Things starting to look a lot brighter at Palace already. Obviously it’s great to have a plan in place but getting in the players was the important part and they seem to be doing that well so far.

All of a sudden, they have creativity in midfield and a quality CB partnership. I think they still need 3 players though, but those are two quality pick ups at CB

Status
Not open for further replies.