Joao Felix

troylocker

Jury out on Endrick seems harsh
Not a single minute in a top league yet, so it's still too early to predict anything. He looks good, but we don't know how he'll do against bigger players in more physical and faster leagues.

Wirtz - Still not had an expensive transfer, but has definitely been a success)
Haaland - definite success
Odegaard - I guess can finally be defined a success.
Szobo - I'd argue he's been Liverpool best player this season
Lautaro - Seems to have made another step up this season.
Rodrygo - Success I think.
Fati - Jury still out or flop?

Players who haven't made that big move yet:
Moukoko - will be exciting to follow
A bunch of young Barca players must be said to have done well for themselves the last 3-4 years and will be interesting to follow.

Antony can hardly be in the wonderkid category

cyberman

They will loan him out for 12m odd every year and get their money back that way. He’ll be at Inter or somebody next year

RedRocket9908

Darwin was never a wonder kid, nor is he in the flop pile.
I would say Darwin has been a bit of a flop so far, he misses so many easy chances including a few open goals and has won nothing plus he scored less Champions League goals in his 8 appearances last season than Rasmus Hojlund has scored in 4 Champions League appearances this season.

Don_Johan14

Supports
F.C.Barcelona
They will loan him out for 12m odd every year and get their money back that way. He’ll be at Inter or somebody next year
This year they have not received anything for the loan and they have to eat the amortization.
All they can do is pray for a great season.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
But what about his 1st game for Chelsea where he showed glimpses of his talent?? Before getting sent off.