Joao Felix / on loan to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

These stories are being designed to take the piss out of us now. There's no way that with 2 weeks to go we've gone, yeah alright then we'll have Casemiro and Joao Felix.

Herschel Krustofsky

Supports
Balanced perspectives
Tweets like these always leave me a image in my head of Mo Siszlack taking prank calls from Bart for some reason.

massive piss take

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
United have a 0.0% chance of signing him. He won’t go their and atlético won’t sell him.

He is going to have a breakout season this year injuries permitting. 3 assists in his first game already.

Chief123

I’m thinking WTF, not because I don’t rate Felix. I think he’s absolutely class and potential to be world class. I’m thinking WTF at our approach of just getting interested in unattainable targets and then realise 3 weeks later we’re getting outpriced.

If we signed Felix, it would be a dream!

Alemar

United have a 0.0% chance of signing him. He won’t go their and atlético won’t sell him.
Mendes giveth, Mendes taketh. If “super-agent” orders a move, there will be a move (or maybe a swap if Ronaldo goes to them)

Theo88

So was Arnautovic and Vardy higher on the list ?

Absolutely shambolic how we are seen to conduct out business. A teenager playing FM might actually have a more robust transfer plan than these idiots.

Have this scene in my head our negotiators try to teams call Atleti, Simeone picks up, turns on the camera, flips them off and exits the call

Last edited:

Higgy74

Supports
Wolves
You can have Felix, as long as we don’t want him, Portugal Wolves have first refusal on all Portuguese players

RC89

What the hell is going on? I'm so confused. Is it all paper BS? Everything seems so very desperate right now.

Betson

This is just fantasy bullshit now.

We cant tie up deals for C list players and now they are linking the likes of Felix , may as well claim we are looking to sign kevin de bruyne and Virgil van Dijk , we are monitoring both players etc etc

Laurencio

This is just fantasy bullshit now.

We cant tie up deals for C list players and now they are linking the likes of Felix , may as well claim we are looking to sign kevin de bruyne and Virgil van Dijk , we are monitoring both players etc etc
If this is all real interest, and we don't really know that yet. I'm telling you, the Americans sanctioned a budget increase. It's the only thing that could legitimately explain our sudden interest in these players.

House Mkhitaryan

Atletico do seem to like to sell their stars as their value peaks (Aguero, Torres, Greizmann, Falcao, Costa, Rodri, etc.). Tha being said, tough to see how he possibly comes to United right now.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
There can be miracles when you believe.

skc_18

Mendes giveth, Mendes taketh. If “super-agent” orders a move, there will be a move (or maybe a swap if Ronaldo goes to them)
So there is a chance :)
I am not sure Ronaldo will be open to move to Atletico. Wouldn't it hurt Real fans and didn't he had some conflict with Simeone?
It depends on how adamant Ronaldo is on leaving Utd. If he was hesitant earlier, after first two games he is probably looking for any exit.

Laurencio

So there is a chance :)
I am not sure Ronaldo will be open to move to Atletico. Wouldn't it hurt Real fans and didn't he had some conflict with Simeone?
It depends on how adamant Ronaldo is on leaving Utd. If he was hesitant earlier, after first two games he is probably looking for any exit.
It seems pretty clear that he wants his family back to Madrid - don't think he cares one iota about Real Madrid fans taking it the wrong way.

m1tch

We'll get a good amount of social media interactions with this rumour. Won't be getting the player though obviously.

skc_18

It seems pretty clear that he wants his family back to Madrid - don't think he cares one iota about Real Madrid fans taking it the wrong way.
Dont' see the connection on why he wants his family in Madrid. They are not going to sign him on more than 2 years contract. So most likely he has to move in another 1-2 years?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Remember the quotes below back in 2019 when Richard Arnold gleamed at transfer speculation driving high level of interaction on social media?

Doesn’t our summer transfer window seemed to be following this strategy?

We are getting linked with every Tom, dick and Harry with the majority of them unattainable targets. Are the likes of Arnold just throwing names out there to get the interactions?

Frenkie De Jong
Rabiot
SMS
Caicedo
Sergio Dest
Timber
Antony
Icardi
Sesko
Sane
Arnautovic
Aubamayeng
Memphis
Casimeiro
Felix
Cunha
Gakpo
Dumfries
Pau Torres
Ziyech
Vardy
Tielemans
Neves

How many more names are we going to be linked with? Man Utd have certainly had plenty of interaction this summer if that’s what the strategy was!
I’m thinking WTF, not because I don’t rate Felix. I think he’s absolutely class and potential to be world class. I’m thinking WTF at our approach of just getting interested in unattainable targets and then realise 3 weeks later we’re getting outpriced.

If we signed Felix, it would be a dream!

hobbers

Woodward grabbed for personal glory by signing big names.

Murtough grabs for personal glory by attempting and failing to sign big names.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Believe the Felix rumors. Mendes trying to do us a favor for letting Ronaldo go.

Varun

Staff
I've also sent intermediaries to Margot Robbie after being told to feck off by my next door neighbor

red_de_pologne

We bid for Arnautovic two weeks ago? Now we’re trying for Felix? You couldn’t make it up

Our board is absolutely shocking.

Nothing has changed at all.

Everyone associated with this shambolic window should be fired.
This is basically like Woodward learning on the job all over again, shocking.

stoinz

Why are we doing this to ourselves. Last minute attempts at impossible players?

Suv666

This is more far fetched than Casemiro and FDJ. The club is on crack

worldinmotion66

I've decided to ditch the girl from Lincoln I've been seeing to pursue Margot Robbie and Scarlett Johansson.

Status
Not open for further replies.