Joao Felix / on loan to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Marca are reporting we have sent intermediaries to Madrid to sign Felix and Casemiro.

JB7

Marca are reporting we have sent intermediaries to Madrid to sign Felix and Casemiro.
In unrelated news I’ve sent an intermediary to 1995 to bring back the pink power ranger.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
This won't happen. :lol:

Next they'll show up in Paris trying to sign Mbappe.

marktan

What are we looking at here? 70/80 million or thereabouts.
That would be a steal. Didn't they pay 100m+ for him?

I rate him very highly. He's alongside Halland / Vlahovic and maybe Osimhen as the most talented strikers of this generation for me, though he's less clinical than those but a better all round player. Doubt this deal happens though, Atletico have no reason to sell.

witchtrials

Haha. Don't get me wrong Felix would be one of the most exciting signings imaginable but how could this possibly work?

izec

Yeah no, they wont sell him. If they demand 80m for Cunha, they would demand 150m for Felix. Besides that, i think he has no intention of joining

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Yeah no, they wont sell him. If they demand 80m for Cunha, they would demand 150m for Felix. Besides that, i think he has no intention of joining
Sounds like Cunha was a smokescreen for Felix

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Do we really need a new thread for every clickbait link that isn’t going to happen?

Santos J

:lol: These last couple of days have been funny as feck with all the links to be fair.

Felix would be the dream but can't see any chance at all of that happening.

Mainoldo

Just take out a massive loan and go full Barca. We‘ve already blow this window.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It’s like the Moyes and Van Gaal summers all over again. Let’s waste countless man hours chasing the best players around when they have no intention of coming here. Bale, Fabregas, Muller...then act shocked when you’re left at the end of the window with your flaccid Fellaini in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.