Jobe Bellingham - Birmingham City

laughtersassassin

Umpteenth time I've heard the younger brother is better than the popular older brother.

Jordan was supposed to be better than Romelu Lukaku, Thorgan was supposed to be better than Eden Hazard and Felix was supposed to be better than Toni Kroos.
Fabio must have been born a few seconds before Rafael

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Umpteenth time I've heard the younger brother is better than the popular older brother.

Jordan was supposed to be better than Romelu Lukaku, Thorgan was supposed to be better than Eden Hazard and Felix was supposed to be better than Toni Kroos.
Paul was definitely better than Florentin

diarm

Thorgan is probably better than Eden now.

Then again, old mamma Hazard is probably better than Eden at this stage to be fair.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020

Yeah but they’ll be right eventually :lol:

Oranges038

In 15 years he will be 30. That's like 150 in footballer years, which is scientifically proven to be more than dog years.

Adcuth

I love how it didn't occur to anyone here that Mommy Bellingham needs to sell her ovaries! Bunch of sexists. ;)
I thought it was a known fact that the talent gene resides in the male?

joke, please don't ban me..I'm a feminist

Ace of Spades

It would not surprise me if he followed a similar path to his brother, provided he has similar performances as well.

Red Comet

Same for Anton Ferdinand as well. He was even linked with Barcelona at one point in time,.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I hear their younger brother Jeve is better than both of them.

Classical Mechanic

He'll play in the final of the Syrenka Cup for England u17 against Holland after they beat Portugal in the semi final 2-1. His brother won the competition in 2019 in a side with Elliot and Musiala as teammates.

This was the winner in injury time for anyone interested