Joe Hugill | on loan to Burton

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
We will probably will play him permanently in the U23s now and let Mejia and McNeill play upfront for the 18s.
Mejia has been very unlucky here with injury, and now seems to have been surpassed by Hugill, but he’s looked top class too whenever I’ve seen him. Absolutely rapid with great control and seemingly a good finisher too.

wolvored

Face wise reminds me of a young Vardy. If hes half the goalscorer he is we will have a good un

Fosu-Mens

He’s definitely big... he doesn’t look like anything special on the ball but if he keeps scoring 2 a game it doesn’t really matter. if you’re physically blessed you’ve already got half a chance of making it.
He is one of those that knows how to score without having the best individual abilities. Movement, positioning and anticipation. Either he is lucky or simply a really smart footballer.

Can I say, he’s got a good touch for a big lad...

What’s the average age of the U23s? He doesn’t look out of place.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The kid has obviously been well coached at Sunderland on what he needs to do, and more importantly what he doesn't need to do when he's leading the line which usually goes over the head of lads so young who just want to get involved, so he's got a chance.
Wonder if he's modelling his game on Kane somewhat. He's showing that same intelligence to bring others into play quickly and then getting into position quickly.

PS: Who's out no15 in that vid? He's really motoring like a racehorse coming late...

Mickson

Wonder if he's modelling his game on Kane somewhat. He's showing that same intelligence to bring others into play quickly and then getting into position quickly.

PS: Who's out no15 in that vid? He's really motoring like a racehorse coming late...
Noam Emeran.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The kid has obviously been well coached at Sunderland on what he needs to do, and more importantly what he doesn't need to do when he's leading the line which usually goes over the head of lads so young who just want to get involved, so he's got a chance.
Couldn't agree more here. Does the simple things well and looks well beyond his years in terms of maturity in that position.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He might turn out to be beter tthan both the young right wingers we bought. I rate him very highly.
From what I can gather, Diallo's a top bracket talent. Elanga's class but I don't think I'd brand him one of the top talents, for me he falls into the category just below. Although if he ended up as good or better than Pellistri or Diallo then it wouldn't be a bad thing, he's a left winger so they wouldn't be competing for gametime or minutes.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
He's got a bit of Kane about him that's for sure.

Wonder if Tottenham would be up to loaning him to United for 2 or 3 years so he can take Hugill under his wing in his key development(al) years.

G'wan Levy, you know it makes sense.

Couldn't agree more here. Does the simple things well and looks well beyond his years in terms of maturity in that position.
Very impressive, even without the goals you'd have to say he's played well. Long may it continue.

Maureen-yo

That’s exactly what I thought when I watched that, albeit short, video.