Joe Rogan

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Just listened to him and Ben Shapiro and it's crazy how much rimming Rogan does. We all know Shapiro is incredibly sharp but he had some real topics up for debate there. Like with the assassinations, Shapiro was clearly unprepared for that, perfect time to press him, yet Joe just kept fecking rimming him. Yet with Duncan Trussell Joe was going balls deep in wet work.

Dante

Average bang
I don't want to Google it in case I'm wrong, but I think 'rimming' might have a new meaning.

Or I hope it does, because I'm not sure Rogan's show can survive such a big change in format.

MuFc_1992

Is it just me or does he tend to agree more with his guests than he did before.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I don't want to Google it in case I'm wrong, but I think 'rimming' might have a new meaning.

Or I hope it does, because I'm not sure Rogan's show can survive such a big change in format.

Let's pray it has a new meaning.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert

Let's pray it has a new meaning.
I'm going to end up in the "what do we do about this" thread again aren't I?

Eriku

Or rimming has just become sufficiently detached from its origins that even squeeky clean Lineker can invoke it on twitter? Big, if true!

Tarrou

His new one with Johann Hari was great - he tells some brilliant stories related to the war on drugs

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Started watching his special on Netflix and had to end it. Not a fan of his style of comedy. Weird since he and Bill Burr (who I think is brilliant) are close.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero

Rimming is something you do to set yourself apart from other men.

ravi2

Started watching his special on Netflix and had to end it. Not a fan of his style of comedy. Weird since he and Bill Burr (who I think is brilliant) are close.
His special wasn't very good. Actually his material isn't bad however I find his delivery not funny.
You got it right that Bill burr is one of the best comedians out there

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
I enjoyed his Netflix special and I'm not a fan of his comedy.

On a related note, the Ray Romano one was very good, and I can't stand his sitcom.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, never been a fan of his comedy either.

Watch Sebastian Maniscalco's last special, it is so good.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Weirdly, the first time I watched one I didn't really know much about him and enjoyed it. Shortly after my mate told me he's a bit of a dick and I went on to realise this myself. Then I watched another and couldn't enjoy it. I do think his podcasts have a place though and like that he gets interesting guests.

Sweet Square

I take everything back I've said about this show. It is in fact the greatest show on earth

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Easy though laughing at Alex Jones is, why is Rogan still giving that scumbag a platform?

bucky

Easy though laughing at Alex Jones is, why is Rogan still giving that scumbag a platform?
Catering to a certain audience and making money out of it? Actual journalists haven't learnt to not give certain people a platform, so why should he know any better?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I take everything back I've said about this show. It is in fact the greatest show on earth

That's one of the most American clips ever.

Entertainment value maybe? It's made me want to watch, so long as it's not all mental screaming, which it might be.

Tarrou

ever since I heard the Alex Jones/Bill Hicks conspiracy theory it cracks me up when I see clips of him going off like that

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
I've almost finished the episode with Alex Jones and I think I fried most of the few braincells I had left.

Tarrou

I've almost finished the episode with Alex Jones and I think I fried most of the few braincells I had left.
I couldn't get past about 40 minutes, around about when he started talking about mutant aliens or some shit

Drainy

Is your question rhetorical or are you genuinely asking?

He's been saying no to Alex Jones for ages, but then Alex Jones and his followers created such a drama that he had to have him on to get it to stop.

He actually said that he is damned if he does (because of people like you if your question is a passive aggressive criticism of him) or damned is he doesn't because of nutjobs.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Is your question rhetorical or are you genuinely asking?

He's been saying no to Alex Jones for ages, but then Alex Jones and his followers created such a drama that he had to have him on to get it to stop.

He actually said that he is damned if he does (because of people like you if your question is a passive aggressive criticism of him) or damned is he doesn't because of nutjobs.
If he has Jones on normal people criticise him, if he doesn't have Jones on nutjobs criticise him? Doesn't seem like a particularly difficult choice.

Alex Jones is a scumbag and a liar. Nobody loses out by not inviting him onto their podcast.

Drainy

If he has Jones on normal people criticise him, if he doesn't have Jones on nutjobs criticise him? Doesn't seem like a particularly difficult choice.

Alex Jones is a scumbag and a liar. Nobody loses out by not inviting him onto their podcast.

a) there are a lot of nutjobs on this internet and many of them are more than capable of making your online life miserable
b) a large portion of Joe Rogan's viewers are libertarian types who's whole thing is about no-platforming
c) given that Rogan sees himself as a centrist libertarian type it made him look like a prick and a sell out not to invite him back after he was erased from the internet by all of the tech giants, particularly when he is being sponsored by some tech giants
d) even in light of the above he refused to have him on up until the point at which the drama surrounding it got to the point where it just needed to be ended.

I think it's a lazy criticism that is easy to make when you're not the one living with it.

Vato

Supports
Real Madrid
I couldn't get past about 40 minutes, around about when he started talking about mutant aliens or some shit
I soldiered through it and I can tell you it got way worse. Jones is out of his fecking mind. I'm pretty sure it's due to a lack of oxygen to the brain as a baby as I know a guy who had the same and is exacly like that aswell.

Eddie Bravo joined in in the end, which made it a bit more tolerable.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I watched the one with him and Elon Musk and it was funny. He was asking Elon questions about various things and you could see him pause to try and respond in a way that Joe would understand :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Just listened to Rogan's second podcast with Jack Dorsey (where he and Vijaya Gadde are being quizzed by Tim Pool) and thought it was very interesting. It sort of highlights the flaw with Rogan as a host though that needs to bring in someone else to be critical of his guest. Aside from anything else, comparing it to the deathly dull first Dorsey podcast shows the limitations of Rogan's approach in terms of generating interesting content.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Had Eddie Izzard on a day or two back - in full make up and women’s clothes. It was, interesting let’s say to see a certain section of his YouTube audience just straight up not get it :lol: