Joe Rogan

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
It feels like everytime those Weinstein brothers are about to open their mouths they internally say to themselves 'make this good, there's going to be a movie about this one day'

Eric in particular is a nightmare. I have no doubt that he has heaps of information stored in his brain but his ability to form thoughts using that information and articulating those thoughts clearly is so non-existent that the information may as well not be there at all. I've seen him on JRE and he just talks in circles, makes everything sound as dramatic as possible and ultimately says absolutely nothing of substance everytime.

Last edited:

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
It feels like everytime those Weinstein brothers are about to open their mouths they internally say to themselves 'make this good, there's going to be a movie about this one day'

Eric in particular is a nightmare. I have no doubt that he has heaps of information stored in his brain but his ability to form thoughts using that information and articulating those thoughts clearry is so non-existent that the information may as well not be there at all. I've seen him on JRE and he just talks in circles, makes everything sound as dramatic as possible and ultimately says absolutely nothing of substance everytime.
spot on, pair of creeps

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

:lol: it do be like that.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Has he always been like this or was I just dumber when I enjoyed his podcast many years ago?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Has he always been like this or was I just dumber when I enjoyed his podcast many years ago?
He has not always been like this otherwise people like Bernie would have never appeared on his podcast. He has gotten progressively worse since the pandemic hit since his contrarian stance put him in the same bracket as anti-vaxers. He has always had alt-right as a significant proportion of his following though.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Apologies I'm a bit out of touch with this, but did anything happen after that idiot Cenk Uygur (a guy who doesn't look like does much exercise) publicly challenged Rogan (who has a huge amount of martial arts experience under his belt) to a fight?

I'd consider myself to be fairly 'progressive', but I find Cenk Uyguy and his sidekick Ana Kasparian to be absolutely unbearable, even when I agree with them.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Only Niall has access to that.

@nimic own what you said instead of making excuses
The only explanation is that Niall has secretly been sabotaging my post history for years.

I mean, even if I liked Joe Rogan, which I don't remember doing at that point beyond watching the UFC (I guess), why would I just say "I love Joe Rogan" in a CE thread? I've never listened to a single episode of his podcast.

We need to investigate this. Let's get Joe Rogan on it, he'll do a thorough job.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That snapshot definitely wasn't taken in 2011, what are you trying to hide? Did Niall put you up to this?
2019 was the earliest they had. :(

I think it's only fair that the tagline stays until the 8 years in between the post and the snapshot have been fully accounted for.

Tarrou

nah, he's gone off the deep end since Covid

I think there's a correlation between him making the more conspiratorial content and number of views he gets, which may partly explain why he's ended up this way

cyberman

He doesn’t believe spit flies through the air and described masks as Democrats version of MAGA hats.

Does somebody need to help him now rather than laughing at good old Joe? He seems to have been radicalised

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
He doesn’t believe spit flies through the air and described masks as Democrats version of MAGA hats.

Does somebody need to help him now rather than laughing at good old Joe? He seems to have been radicalised
He definitely seems to be getting more extreme, but I think a lot of his crazy opinions boil down to the fact that he's just not a very smart man.