Joe Rogan

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I myself have also grown tired of listening to him. I did find myself watching a clip on YouTube last night from a Soviet weightlifting guy. It was memorable because Joe basically never interrupted him once :lol:

Edit: It was Pavel Tsatsouline

The only podcast I can listen to all the time is Bill Burr.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Because of this thread I watched my first Rogan podcast earlier today (I knew about him but never watched/listened to an episode).

It was the one with the sleep guy. Potentially changed my life.
I'd like to hear this one. Who was the guest?

redshaw

Just watched the Matthew Walker one and can definitely attest to 6 hours not being enough and 7 completely different.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Just watched the Matthew Walker one and can definitely attest to 6 hours not being enough and 7 completely different.
I work nights and have purchased an eyemask and some ear plugs already based on his suggestion, I will also be going back too day work after hearing him say the WHO have listed night shift as a carcinogen.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I'm listening to his new one with Bill Burr since Bill Burr is great. This is the first one I've listened to in years, and my god he (Joe) is a thick cnut.

caid

Does feel a bit like the quality has nosedived in recent months. Maybe it just me?
He seems to do the majority of the talking recently with the odd exception.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Does feel a bit like the quality has nosedived in recent months. Maybe it just me?
He seems to do the majority of the talking recently with the odd exception.
It depends which clips you watch I suppose. Most of his shows have always been two way convos, as opposed to just the guests talking most of the time.

caid

It depends which clips you watch I suppose. Most of his shows have always been two way convos, as opposed to just the guests talking most of the time.
Feels quite one sided recently. Suppose it could just be a couple of weak guests. Cant have dead air.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He has some weird alpha male views and spouts some rubbish at times, but he is obviously a smart guy to have such a wide range of guests and be able to engage them in conversations at some level about quite far ranging topics.

I think this is his biggest strength, as a conversationalist. I can’t understand why he, or anyone else, defines him as a comedian because his standup is rotten.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Imagine handing over £100m to Joe Rogan.

Before realising he doesn’t have the required software update to run on the new global operating system.

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too
Thats hilarious "He said a bad thing, now I cant listen to him anymore"

freeurmind

weak willed
Bill Burr one was good but in general Rogan's podcast has basically been having the same discussions with different people. Needs to mix it up.

Oggmonster

Bill Burr one was good but in general Rogan's podcast has basically been having the same discussions with different people. Needs to mix it up.
They talk about what Joe Rogan wants to talk about and if they don't he diverts it back to what he wants to say and rinse and repeat for every single podcast.

OleBoiii

They talk about what Joe Rogan wants to talk about and if they don't he diverts it back to what he wants to say and rinse and repeat for every single podcast.
This covers 90% of Bro Jogan:

- DMT
- Animals killing animals(or even better: people!)
- Hunting
- Fat > Carbs
- MMA
- Dissing male feminists and/or unathletic men
- Talking about what women really want by describing men who are very similar to himself(though he'll add 'tall' to not make it too obvious)
- "I'm actually super left-leaning but..."

DoomSlayer

I generally enjoyed podcasts with people I'm interested in, lately I've not watched a single one though, so there must be some truth in saying that Rogan is going downhill.

Oggmonster

This covers 90% of Bro Jogan:

- DMT
- Animals killing animals(or even better: people!)
- Hunting
- Fat > Carbs
- MMA
- Dissing male feminists and/or unathletic men
- Talking about what women really want by describing men who are very similar to himself(though he'll add 'tall' to not make it too obvious)
- "I'm actually super left-leaning but..."
Yeah I find it mental how listeners haven't clocked on to it. My mate watches it religiously on YouTube and takes the piss of Rogan but swears by it for his guests etc. I tried telling him them same guests are on other podcasts but he isn't that arsed about them. I think its a convience thing as it just plays on loop through YouTube but I'm not sure really