John McGinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM78

No I already know both are excellent. Try watching football rather judging by names.
I watch enough football and for a lot longer than you have been alive. Hit the ignore button child.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I watch enough football and for a lot longer than you have been alive. Hit the ignore button child.
Clearly not :lol:

Or maybe you have and haven't got a clue.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He's scored a goal - must be a sensational player.

Café Logic.

RedDevilRoshi

Quality player. All the people slating our supposed interest obviously didn't watch him in the Championship. Not surprising me one bit to see him shining right now.

I’ve watched him for the last 4 years when he was playing for my local team - Hibernian. Ever since he made his debut for us when we signed him from St Mirren, it was clear as day we had signed an exceptional player that would one day go and play for a club in the EPL. That day is now here! Absolutely delighted for him!

His performances in the Championship last season for Villa didn’t surprise me one bit! He was far too good for that level. If Villa didn’t get promoted last season, I wouldn’t have been surprised to see if Brendan Rodgers would have tried to bring him to Leicester as he tried desperately to sign him for Celtic from us last summer before Villa came in.

Also we have a significant sell on clause which will see us net a record amount if he is sold for big money. That will be huge for Hibs! :drool::D

Last edited:

Andersons Dietician

Scotland seem to have a fairly decent spine, with Robinson, Mctominay, that striker guy that signed for £20m.. would be good to see them make a serious euros qualification push.
Problem is there are a few good players but when you put them in with the rest of the Scottish squad the gap of ability between certain players becomes apparent very quickly.

RedDevilRoshi

Scotland seem to have a fairly decent spine, with Robinson, Mctominay, that striker guy that signed for £20m.. would be good to see them make a serious euros qualification push.

Our main weaknesses for the past two decades has been at CB. Our options there are thin and simply not good enough.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He looks good but his teeth are too, and this coming from someone who has quite small - but perfectly formed - teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.