John O'Shea to Retire | Or Not | Wins Sunderland POTY

Nickys Butt

John O'Shite sounds like a nickname a 7 year old would come up with and think it's clever and original, don't be that guy...

O'Shea was a legend for the national team and a fantastic servant of Manchester United, great guy.

stu_1992

What a year to win the award! That photo is perfect. :lol: Not sure why they didn't just scrap the award for this year, can't imagine that award would be hanging with pride in anyone's home... Unless perhaps you're Harry Kane!

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Never before has a United player cashed in more on a few individual moments.

He'll be remembered by Sunderland fans as their worst captain ever who oversaw two successive relegations.

Last edited:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
And the rest of the pages that you're conveniently ignoring? :) You know, the pages that contain posters calling him O'Shite...

During O'Shea's career did you honestly never hear anyone refer to him as O'Shite - even in jest!?
You're the one claiming there is 13 pages of people calling him O'Shit. Go proofread your own references.

Yes I have, morons like devilish. I'll call you a degen right now. I suppose your nickname is now degen.

Jacko21

You're the one claiming there is 13 pages of people calling him O'Shit. Go proofread your own references.

Yes I have, morons like devilish. I'll call you a degen right now. I suppose your nickname is now degen.
Merely proving that John O'Shea has been referred to O'Shit/e, that's all.

Whether you like the nickname or not, it's a nickname nonetheless.

No need to get snarky. :)