JohNF Terry on tour: £500 to eat with him

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
What's so small minded? I don't like him because he said racist shit and acts like a cnut. Second, it seemed to me duffer was saying he was a real Manchester United fan. But he wasn't. He probably followed them for a bit since they were killing it back then. So shut up.
I would say Cascarino was joking but he told on MSN that he thinks children fighting wars is a good thing

tomaldinho1

Fast becoming a real person of intrigue now for me. So many questions about how he’s broke, why did he do that to Wayne bridge, how he managed to get AK-47s into a South Sudan, why someone would pay £500 to his charity not a charity they actually want to give money to, why anyone would want to sit down with him for any reason, how he feels about that slip in Moscow. Hopefully the JT foundation will give the answers.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Fast becoming a real person of intrigue now for me. So many questions about how he’s broke, why did he do that to Wayne bridge, how he managed to get AK-47s into a South Sudan, why someone would pay £500 to his charity not a charity they actually want to give money to, why anyone would want to sit down with him for any reason, how he feels about that slip in Moscow. Hopefully the JT foundation will give the answers.
:lol:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon

Please forward your address.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I'm really surprised he hasn't taken any managerial job. He was assistant for us for a few years which seemed to be gearing him up and think Boro wanted him a year before they appointed Carrick.

Does he have still some role at Chelsea or has he left that given this weird meet and greet thing he's doing?