Jonathan David

jesperjaap

He is cheaper compared to other options we are looking at. Most strikers available would range between 60-80m in this current market and someone like Osimhen would be worth well more than a 100m. If we can get him for somewhere around 40m-50m, I would be quite happy and look to add to the midfield

Moffi and Gouiri went for close to 30m if I'm correct, I don't think we'd be charged incredible amounts for him. The other choice would have been Toney around similar prices

Osimhen and Kolo Muani are 2 of my favourite options but both look too pricey at the moment
Gouiri was my choice as a cheaper surprise siging last summer as a back up and Greenwood replacement. Not really watched much French football this season though.

Its crazy we are talking of £50m odd as a cheaper option though, I still think we need two strikers this summer personally and I dont think David is good enough to be the main sriker here in a premiership challenging team, and £40-50m is too much for a second choice striker.

I think he is decent, but I don think he is potentially excellent as a lot of people do....then again I always thought Harry Kane was never going to be any good in his early career so maybe sign David up haha

Tragically Hip

I seen him at the World Cup!! He’s Southampton level.
I attended all of Canada's games at the WC, and he was definitely disappointing. I think if he converts the penalty against Belgium (which he should have taken) that Davies misses, his tournament might have been different.

NoPace

Gotta say he'd looked real clumsy in this first half against the U.S

Balogun's quite slick, I guess Arsenal wouldn't sell to us, but his numbers are great and he just looks extremely quick and decisive out there.

NoPace

He's been horrid in this 2nd half. First touch not good and he looks sluggish, which happens in some games.

mancsarered

Wouldn't go anywhere near him in the market. Would rather have the Porto striker whose name popped up a few days ago

thomas porter

Watched him a couple times now for Canada in the world cup and recently against the USA and he's been absolutely crap. i hope we stay far away from him.

justboy68

Never looked close to impressive. I know the options are drying up but there has to be better than this guy.

croadyman

Watched him a couple times now for Canada in the world cup and recently against the USA and he's been absolutely crap. i hope we stay far away from him.
Yeah another underwhelming option,much like I feel when I hear the name Goncalo Ramos

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
If Lille sells this guy, they will be in serious trouble this season. Already lost 4/5 key players at the end of the season, but loosing their main attacking threat would be the check-mate.